- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
Enniscorthy 3.5 miles. A delightful semi-detached cottage situated next to the owner's own farmhouse on a working farm, on the outskirts of Enniscorthy, in County Wexford. Stylishly decorated throughout, this Enniscorthy cottage offers both contemporary and traditional country living in the Sunny South East for large families and groups of friends alike. This wheelchair-accessible cottage near Enniscorthy has three bedrooms, offering a variety of accommodation for all. The bright and spacious open plan living accommodation comprises of a well-equipped kitchen and dining area, where you can dazzle everyone with your culinary skills, along with a large sitting area with open fire and French doors that open out onto the front garden. A separate sun room also offers a relaxing space to spend a few hours with your favourite book and also has French doors that open out to the front garden. To the front of this Enniscorthy cottage you will find a dainty, sheltered lawned area - a real sun trap - and a gravelled area with furniture so you can enjoy a refreshing drink whilst planning the day's activities. As the second largest town in County Wexford, Enniscorthy is recognised for its friendly atmosphere, many festivals and beautiful surroundings. This historic town has many activities and attractions for young and old alike. Many outdoor attractions include horse riding, golfing, fishing and the area is also dotted with numerous walking and trekking routes so make sure you bring your hiking boots! Why not spend an afternoon picking up some local ingredients at the farmers' market, or visit the Enniscorthy Castle which dates back to the 12th century? The entire coastline of County Wexford is scattered with superb sandy beaches and seaside towns, all with delicious eateries, welcoming pubs and stunning scenery. The tiny fishing village of Kilmore Quay and the beach at St Helens are certainly worth a visit. Whatever you decide to do, there is something for everyone here at this Enniscorthy cottage.
Mostly ground floor. Three bedrooms: 1 x double with en-suite bath, shower over, basin and WC, 1 x family room with 1 double and 1 single with en-suite shower cubicle, 1 x ground floor twin with additional single on upper mezzanine level (accessed via stairs in room). Shower room with walk-in shower, basin and WC. Separate basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area (seats 6) and sitting area with open fire. Utility. Sun room (seats 6).
- Oil central heating with open fire
- Electric oven and gas hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine and tumble dryer in utility, dishwasher, TV with Free-to-air channels, DVD, selection of books games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for open fire inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair available on request
- Off road parking for 5 cars
- Private, lawned garden to front with furniture
- Rear, enclosed, shared lawned and gravelled garden with furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 3.5 miles
- Note: The owner's horses and cows are situated in the fields next to the cottage
- Note: There is ramped access at entrance and cottage may be suitable for accompanied disabled and wheelchair users
- Note: The single bed on the mezzanine level is accessed via steep stairs and may not be suitable for children or those with limited mobility.
- Last minute
- “Excellent accommodation and friendly helpful owners.”
- “This home was a fabulous place to use as a home base for seeing sites in Waterford, Wexford, etc. It is a convenient location and a lovely home. The owners were great and very welcoming. What a great place to stay on our first trip to Ireland.”
- “We enjoyed the quietness of the countryside and the friendliness of the people who own the farm. There is a really useful rail link in Enniscorthy to get to Dublin. The really friendly locals offered advice on visitor attractions.”
- “It was our first time in Ireland and The Range was the perfect calling card. The owners were very pleasant people, always ready to help without being intrusive. The house is much nicer then the photos show and it was very clean, very well maintained and being part of a farm just made it more more nicer, since we had the cows in front of our kitchen window and my daughter decided to make friends with them.”
About the location
ENNISCORTHY, COUNTY WEXFORD
Wexford 14 miles; Waterford 34 miles.
Enniscorthy is the second-largest town in County Wexford and has a history dating back over 1500 years. It is situated at the tidal extreme of the River Slaney, approximately 14 miles to the north of Wexford. The town has a hilly feel and boasts a splendid Norman castle, which is home to the Wexford County Museum containing items of local and agricultural interest. There is a further interactive museum in the town dedicated to telling the story of the famous 1798 rising. Nowadays the town has a wealth of facilities available to visitors including a swimming pool, leisure centre, golf, tennis, a fantastic mixture of shops, pubs and restaurants, and a farmers' market, which is held every Saturday. Enniscorthy makes for a fantastic touring base being close to beautiful mountains and long stretches of coastline just waiting to be explored. A fantastic place to discover at any time of the year!