- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
A beautifully furnished mid-terrace cottage located in a picturesque estate, next to the luxury Mount Wolsely Hotel, on the outskirts of Tullow in County Carlow.
This wonderful Tullow cottage is a superb holiday base for friends and families wishing to explore the delights of the east of Ireland.
This Tullow cottage boasts upside down accommodation with three spacious and contemporary double bedrooms and a room with adult bunks set on the ground floor, including one with an en-suite shower room.
A ground floor bathroom offers the perfect place for a relaxing soak after a day exploring.
A bright and airy open plan living area can be found on the first floor, featuring a well-equipped kitchen, a dining area and a sumptuous sitting room with luxury sofas to sink into at the end of a long day.
Gaze across the Mount Wolsley Hotel grounds and championship golf course from a charming balcony or sit outside in the luscious, enclosed garden.
Here you will find the perfect spot to unwind on fine summer days, with a glass of your favourite tipple.
This estate provides direct access to the two magnificent golf courses making this Tullow cottage a golfer’s dream!
Guests can also benefit, with passes, to Mount Wolsely’s first-class leisure facilities which include a swimming pool, gym, Jacuzzi, sauna, indoor beach and golf.
A short stroll brings you to the town of Tullow, situated on the River Slaney.
The town is home to many welcoming shops and pubs, a museum and an outdoor pursuits’ operator where you can enjoy anything from abseiling to kayaking, with no experience necessary!
Nearby, Rathwood offers boutique shopping and lovely walks through the neighbouring forest.
The lively town of Carlow is just a few miles away and features a wide range of amenities for all the family.
Tullow borders County Wicklow, known as the Garden of Ireland, meaning the Wicklow Way and the Wicklow Gap are within easy reach.
Cross the border and marvel at the Wicklow Mountains or visit the town of Avoca, the home of the oldest surviving, working handweaving mill in Ireland.
This spectacular Tullow cottage is the ideal choice for a memorable Irish holiday, all-year-round.
Four ground floor bedrooms: 3 x double (one with en-suite shower, basin and WC), 1 x adult bunks. Ground floor bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. First floor basin and WC. First floor open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area. Utility.
Oil central heating. Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, TV with Free-to-air channels, DVD, selection of books and games. Fuel and power inc. in rent. Bed linen and towels inc. in rent. Cot, highchair and stairgate. Off road parking for 1 car, additional bay parking opposite property. Enclosed garden with furniture. Sorry, no pets and no smoking. Shop and pub 5 mins walk. Note: Golf course available from estate (€45 per round). Note: Passes available for hotel leisure facilities at extra cost: €50 - 6 entries (no time limit) and access to sauna, Jacuzzi, swimming pool and gym, €15 – access to hydro pool, relaxation room, extreme shower, foot spa, steam room and indoor beach. Spa and treatments need to be pre-booked.
- Last minute
- “The property was much better than the description and was in a good location within a 10 minute walk to the town.”
- “The whole place was lovely, really beautiful!”
- “Above and beyond excellent! House was beautiful, and one of the nicest rented accommodations we stayed in! The owners were lovely and very easy to deal with! There were some lovely unique touches in the house that made our stay more enjoyable and we would happily stay here again.”
- “This is a superb holiday rental, fantastic proportions to the rooms, with a huge open plan kitchen/diner/lounge. It was well stocked with everything you could need, including everything for small children. This was probably the best holiday rental we have ever stayed in, and with hotel facilities a short walk away there was everything you could ask for in a holiday property. The owners are very friendly and helpful, with plenty of suggestions of things to do in the area.”
- “It was a home from home! It was very well presented and had the wow factor. Would not change anything, it suited our requirements perfectly. It's location was excellent and in close proximity to all activities.”
- “The home was very clean and all the fittings were new. The gated community is a safe and secure position. It has a balcony and view that just asked to be used to watch the sun go down. With the best folder for things to do and see in the area. The owners could not have done anything more to make sure that we enjoyed our stay. Thank you.”
About the location
Carlow 10 miles; Shillelagh 10 miles; Kilkenny 31 miles.
The lively market town of Tullow sits on the River Slaney, close to the Carlow/Wicklow county border. The town is home to many amenities, including shops and pubs and is surrounded by historic relics. There are two superb golf courses in the town and fishing permits are available for the River Slaney. The town of Carlow is within easy reach with lots of outdoor pursuits, including walking and horse riding there are activities to suit all ages! With the town’s easy access to the motorway, you could be in Dublin or Waterford, within in an hour! A great base for exploring the Sunny South East of the Emerald Isle!