- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
Ballyconnell 4.5 miles. Located in a small development just 4.5 miles from the pretty town of Ballyconnell, County Cavan is this superb, Scandinavian-style lodge. Wonderfully presented and well maintained both inside and out, this Ballyconnell cottage represents a rural retreat epitomising comfort and class. The stylishly-furnished sitting room at this Ballyconnell cottage enjoys open plan access to the well-equipped kitchen, boasting integrated appliances and a Belfast sink, as well as an ample dining area. The ground floor double bedroom with en-suite bathroom is perfect for less mobile visitors, while the first floor offers two additional comfortable bedrooms and a mezzanine-style reading area which overlooks the sitting room. Touches of comfort and style are all around at this Ballyconnell cottage; the wonderful first floor balcony takes in the beautiful woodland views of the property's surroundings and is ideal for relaxing with a cold drink on a warm summer evening, while the ground floor bathroom houses a relaxing Jacuzzi bath. County Cavan is said to be home to 365 lakes, one for each day of the year, which coupled with a marina and canal on site, means that fishing enthusiasts will be in paradise. With plenty of amenities, including shops, pubs and restaurants available in Ballyconnell village and golfing facilities just a short drive away, you will be spoilt for choice at this Ballyconnell cottage. Note: This property is close to Ref. 911843, together they sleep 12.
Three bedrooms: 1 x ground floor double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x double, 1 x twin. Ground floor bathroom with Jacuzzi bath, hand-held shower, basin and WC. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with gas fire. Utility. Mezzanine sitting area (seats 4) with balcony with sitting area.
- Electric storage heaters with gas fire
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, selection of books, games, CDs and DVDs
- First €20 of electric inc. in rent, remainder charged by meter reading
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair on request
- Off road parking for 4 cars
- Grassed garden area to front and balcony with furniture
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 4.5 miles.
- “We had a lovely week's stay, everything about it was great. The pictures don't do it justice, it's a lot bigger than you think, and very clean and tidy, really comfortable. I would highly recommend this cabin to anyone thinking of booking it. We hope to go again for a relaxing holiday.”
- “Everything about the cabin was fantastic. We had a great time there. It was very large, bigger than the pictures and it was so relaxing. I would highly recommend this cabin to anyone thinking of booking it. You will not be disappointed.”
- “Seclusion, comfort and style!”
About the location
BALLYCONNELL, COUNTY CAVAN
Belturbet 8 miles.
Situated near the Fermanagh Border and overlooked by Slieve Russell mountain is the picturesque town of Ballyconnell, County Cavan. Named after a Celtic ford and located on the Shannon-Erne waterway, the town is highly regarded for its coarse fishing - roach, bream, tench, perch, eels, hybrids and pike abound in the lakes, rivers and streams around the town. Traditional Irish music can often be enjoyed in the town’s many pubs, while a fine selection of restaurants offering cuisine from around the world can also be found. Lovers of outdoor pursuits are well catered for with watersports, cycling, walking, golfing, horseriding and much more available locally. Ballyconnell’s central location also makes the area a fantastic touring base for exploring Ireland.