- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Sky TV
- Broadband / WiFi
This lovely, semi-detached Adare cottage is situated at the back entrance to Adare Manor, only a few minutes' walk from the centre of Adare village, County Limerick.
Cosy and quaint, this homely cottage has a warm and friendly atmosphere throughout, with a comfortable sitting area, perfectly complemented by the multi-fuel stove and impressive high ceiling.
Deceptively spacious, this cottage is great for families and friends looking to enjoy a relaxing break in Limerick.
Three bedrooms: 2 x double, 1 x ground floor double with en-suite shower, basin and WC. Bathroom with bath, separate shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with multi-fuel stove.
- Oil central heating with multi-fuel stove
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher, TV with basic Sky, DVD, broadband internet
- Fuel, power and starter pack for stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair
- Off road parking for 2 cars opposite
- Lawned garden with patio and furniture
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 5 mins walk.
- “A delightful Cottage in a perfect location and super quiet. Just what we wanted.”
- “Adare Cottage is lovely and in a great location.”
About the location
ADARE, COUNTY LIMERICK
Limerick 11 miles; County Clare 23 miles; Shannon 24 miles.
The quaint village of Adare, County Limerick, is reputed to be Ireland's prettiest and most picturesque village. Its individual blend of traditional thatched cottages and modern houses, scattered throughout the village, make it a wonderful, unique location for a peaceful getaway. Surrounded by rural countryside, Adare offers tranquillity and relaxation to any visitor, but only 11 miles from Limerick, all of the shops, pubs and attractions of the city are easily accessible. Centrally located, Adare is the perfect base for exploring the Cliffs of Moher, The Burren, the Ring of Kerry and Killarney, as well as many other fantastic attractions. With two 18-hole golf courses, one surrounded by the stunning Desmond Castle, plenty of fishing opportunities both in and around the village, an award winning restaurant, and Limerick only a short drive away, Adare is a great holiday location, all year round.