- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
Broadford 2 miles. A modern detached house set on the shores of Lough Doon, 2 miles from Broadford in County Clare.
The property has a spacious layout and flexible bedroom arrangements, having two bedrooms upstairs and two downstairs.
To the rear of the property you will find a splendid sun room with magnificent panoramic views across the lake and the surrounding countryside.
This is the ideal location for those who enjoy fishing with over 60 quality coarse fishing lakes in the surrounding area.
It also has the benefit of being less than half an hour from two major Irish cities: Ennis and Limerick.
For days out, why not take a trip to the scenic Clare coastline with its pretty villages and sandy beaches, or head inland to discover cool lakes and beautiful mountains?
The perfect combination!
Four bedrooms: 1 x ground floor double with dressing room and en-suite (bath, separate shower cubicle, basin and WC), 1 x ground floor twin, 1 x king-size double with en-suite (shower cubicle, basin and WC), 1 x twin with en-suite (shower cubicle, basin and WC). Ground floor shower room with shower cubicle, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen. Utility room. Sitting room with living flame gas fire and dining area. Sun room.
- Gas central heating with gas fire in sitting room
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, satellite TV, DVD player, stereo/CD player
- Electricity and first €50 of gas inc. in rent, gas charged by meter reading
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair available on request
- Off road parking for 4 cars
- Lawned garden and gravelled area to rear with garden furniture
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 2 miles.
- “A slight problem finding property, but wow when we did , it was fab ,over looking a lake and in its own grounds, it was perfect, all you needed was on site , I would say it was the best of its kind I had stayed at, downside was no vacuum cleaner which was odd, and with a build up of dead fly's it was bad. Sorry to add one final negative, but I would suggest that health and safy would require you to ditch all food condiments left by each visitor (OUT OF DATE)”
- “Ideal Retreat”
- “The one and only negative thing I could say was initially the cottage was a little hard to find otherwise everything was wonderful. The views, tranquil surroundings, well appointed rooms and tasteful decor. The cottage is ideally suited to touring we managed Galway, Limerick and surrounding areas easily and the cottage was comfortable and welcoming to return to for a relaxing meal and wind down. We would definitely return and can thoroughly recommend for families or groups of friends.”
- “Comfortable, well equipped house, with amazing views”
- “This was our second visit to Lakeside. The house is very comfortable with everything one could need for a relaxing stay. The location is lovely with wonderful views across the lake. We had a minor problem with the heating which the owner was quick to resolve for us.”
- “The house is tasteful, really very well ordered and decorated. It was real delight to visit a part of Ireland and we hope to return.”
- “The House was in a perfect location. I would recommend this house to anyone, winter and summer, doing the West of Ireland or Mid Western tourist trails. The house was warm and the beds very comfortable with a well stocked kitchen. A great house for entertaining and a wonderful view of the lake. I can see us renting this again for winter vacations in particular. Thank you again to the caretakers.”
- “A very spacious house with an amazing view of the lake from the conservatory. Very quiet and peaceful. Loved being in a house that suited our varied family age range.”
About the location
BROADFORD, COUNTY CLARE
Limerick 12 miles; Ennis 18 miles.
The village of Broadford lies approximately 12 miles to the north of Limerick in County Clare. It is surrounded by the wooded slopes of the Bernagh mountains making it a popular location for those who enjoy hill walking and cycling. It is also close to scenic Lough Doon which benefits from having publicly owned picnic and boating places, ideal for fishing and angling. Slightly further afield but still within easy reach is the impressive Lough Derg, a large and beautiful lake with a number of interesting sites dotted along its shores, suitable for enjoyable days out. Broadford is also well placed for accessing the vibrant cities of Ennis and Limerick; home to great shops, mouth watering restaurants and lively entertainment. A stay in Broadford will give you the best of all worlds, you can relax in tranquil surroundings, yet comfortably reach all other popular attractions.