- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
A spacious ground floor apartment adjacent to the owner's home, adding a personal touch to your holiday, located in Lahinch seaside village, County Clare.
The apartment is ideally located along the Wild Atlantic Way, adjacent to the world renowned Cliffs of Moher and the Burren National Park.
Comfortably furnished with an open plan living area, secure garden, patio and off road parking, this property is ideal all year round, and with activities to suit all tastes, everyone will be happy.
With Lahinch's amenities only a short stroll away this property is ideally situated for savouring the coastal region of North Clare.
The Cliffs of Moher are only a short drive away and many traditional pubs and restaurants are on your doorstep, leaving you spoilt for choice.
One of three lovely apartments, perfectly located for exploring this superb part of Ireland.
Note: This property can be booked with Ref. 3684 and 19736, together they sleep 10.
All ground floor.
Two bedrooms: 1 x wheelchair accessible king-size double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x twin with en-suite shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with electric fire and double sofa bed.
- Oil central heating with electric fire
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine in communal laundry room, TV, DVD player, small library of books/games
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair available
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Secure storage for surfboards and motorbikes
- Trickle charger for motorbikes
- Enclosed garden with patio, garden furniture and BBQ
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Kennel available for dogs on provision of kennel cough vaccine
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 3 mins walk
- Note: This property may be suitable for accompanied disabled, please contact office for further details.
About the location
LAHINCH, COUNTY CLARE
Liscannor 3 miles; Fanore 18 miles; Lisdoonvarna 10 miles; Shannon Airport 32 miles.
The seaside village of Lahinch lies on the shores of Liscannor Bay. With 2km of fine sandy beaches, an 18-hole championship golf course and a further 18-hole coastal course, it is very popular with tourists. There are numerous activities available at the beach including sea fishing, diving, surfing and sailing, or alternatively, take a stroll down the promenade or enjoy a beach walk, plus the village also offers an indoor swimming pool and a children's play area. Less than 30 minutes away, at the mouth of Galway Bay, lie the historic and traditional Aran Islands; catch a ferry from Doolin, or perhaps charter a boat and explore Irish tradition. For the more energetic, The Burren Way walk along the Cliffs of Moher is very popular, or why not take a ride on the Cliffs of Moher cruise. Alternatively, enjoy one of the winding coastal roads, perfect terrain for cyclists. Explore Ireland’s premier showcave at Ailwee, or the famous Doolin Caves, for an exciting day out. With an abundance of activities, and numerous restaurants to try, there is no shortage of things to do in Lahinch.
- Last minute