- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Bantry 10 miles. A superb detached modern holiday property located on the edge of the pretty coastal village of Ahakista, just 10 miles from Bantry in County Cork.
Immaculately presented and incorporating quality furnishings, this well-appointed Cork cottage represents a fantastic getaway for any group.
The kitchen in this Cork cottage is modern and well equipped while the spacious and comfortable sitting room boasts a cosy open fire, perfect for curling up and relaxing in front of after a wonderful day's exploring.
This Cork cottage has four spacious bedrooms offering superior sleeping accommodation with those rooms at the front of the property enjoying the added benefit of outstanding sea and mountain views.
Children will love playing on the huge lawned garden or the swings at this Cork cottage while the picnic table to the side occupies a lovely shaded position under the canopy of the trees.
Located on the beautiful Sheep's Head Peninsula, walkers and cyclists will be in heaven at this Cork cottage with many beautiful mountain and seascapes waiting to be discovered, while those happy to drive a short distance will be rewarded with access to the popular town of Bantry as well as the beautiful Ring of Kerry and Beara Peninsula.
All in all, a wonderful Cork cottage holiday just waiting to be experienced.
Four bedrooms: 1 x double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 2 x double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Ground floor basin and WC. Fitted kitchen with dining area (seats 6). Utility. Dining room (seats 6). Sitting room (seats 7) with open fire.
- Oil central heating with open fire in sitting room
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine and tumble dryer in utility, dishwasher, TV, DVD, WiFi, selection of DVDs
- First €10 of oil and electricity inc. in rent, remainder via meter reading
- Starter pack of fuel for open fire inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot, highchair and stairgate
- Off road parking for 4 cars
- Large lawned garden to front and side with picnic bench and swing
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 5 miles, pub 1 mile
- Note: This property is set over three floors, with the ground floor and first floor available to guests
- The second floor is used by the owner for storage of personal effects
- It will not be accessible while the cottage is occupied.
About the location
BANTRY, COUNTY CORK
Glengarriff 12 miles; Skibbereen 20 miles; Kenmare 21 miles.
Bantry is a town of sweeping sea views and varied colourful buildings, located in West Cork between Sheep's Head and the Beara Peninsula. It is home to a variety of shops, pubs and restaurants ideal for dining out or for experiencing local Irish music and culture. 'Bantry House' is well worth a visit, sitting in an elevated position above the town and being home to a rich collection of tapestries, furniture and art, while there are also beautiful gardens to explore, which have been restored and are open to the public. Just a short boat ride from the town in the heart of Bantry Bay you will find Whiddy Island and Garnish Island. Garnish Island was turned into an exotic garden in the early 20th Century and is home to a variety of plant species, which thrive in the warm, moist climate and peaty soils. For outdoor enthusiasts there are opportunities for golf, sailing, scuba diving, walking and cycling nearby, as well as a whole host of local treasures just waiting to be discovered. The perfect location for a truly enjoyable holiday.
This property offers the following short breaks: