- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
A delightful, detached cottage on a small residential estate, on the edge of the village of Annascaul, County Kerry.
Modern and well presented, this Annascaul cottage is in a great location, and makes a fantastic base for touring the area.
The kitchen with dining area is a lovely place to enjoy a family meal, and with the French doors to the decked area, the evening sun and the sound of the river at the end of the garden can be enjoyed while you dine.
Annascaul village is a popular tourist destination; located at the base of the Slieve Mountains, resting on the Dingle Peninsula and with the Dingle Way winding through the village, there is an abundance of walking opportunities for all abilities.
Close by, Inch Strand offers great watersports, swimming, and wildlife spotting, and after a busy day, return to this wonderful Annascaul cottage for a relaxing evening.
Four bedrooms: 1 x ground floor family room with double and single beds, 1 x single, 1 x single with sky light and en-suite (shower, basin and WC), 1 x double. Bathroom with bath with shower over, basin and WC. Ground floor shower room with shower, basin and WC (accessed via utility room and ground floor family room). Fitted kitchen with dining area (seats 6) and French doors onto raised decking area. Utility room. Sitting room (seats 5) with open fire.
- Oil central heating with open fire in sitting room
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV, radio
- All fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 3 cars
- Decking and gravelled area to rear overlooking the river
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 2 mins walk.
- Last minute
- “The house was in an excellent location for touring Dingle, it is close enough to the pubs and shops in the village for an easy stroll. The local are very friendly and helpful with hiking suggestions and such. The nearby beach is spectacular and so is Annascaul Lake. We will definitely return.”
About the location
ANNASCAUL, COUNTY KERRY
Dingle 9 miles.
Situated at the foot of the Slieve Mountains on the southwest tip of Southern Ireland, the lovely village of Annascaul rests on the beautiful Dingle Peninsula and offers a good range of shops, pubs and eateries. Benefiting from extended Spring, Summer and Autumn seasons due to the passing Gulf Stream, the whole area is a paradise for walkers, with the Dingle Way winding through the village itself and onto stunning Inch Strand, a 3 mile strip of beach offering great water sports and a range of wildlife spotting opportunities. The village also boasts a number of fairs and festivals throughout the year including an annual walking festival in October, and was once the home to Antartic explorer Tom Crean, whose pub, The South Pole Inn, is a great attraction today. With freshwater fishing available on Annascaul River and on Annascaul Lake, as well as sea fishing on the peninsula, and with the towns of Dingle with its Ocean World Aquarium and lively Tralee, both within easy reach, this fabulous location has plenty to see and do all the year round.