- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
A beautifully presented detached cottage situated in the townland of Knockanore in County Waterford. This ground floor Knockanore cottage has been lovingly renovated to provide quality accommodation that is both spacious and homely in equal measure. With a super-king-size and king-size double bedroom, both with en-suite shower rooms, as well as an additional twin, guests can be assured of comfort and wellbeing in this lovely Knockanore cottage. The well-equipped kitchen with dining area is ideal for serving up a delicious feast for loved ones before relaxing in the cosy sitting room complete with open fire. Outside this Knockanore cottage is an expansive lawned garden where the children can play in safety whilst you soak up the peaceful surroundings and relax in the sunshine. This rural region of County Waterford is renowned for superb fishing facilities, with the Blackwater River running nearby, so why not spend a tranquil afternoon on the banks and see what bites? Take to the water with many activities including canoeing and pleasure boating available at Villierstown. Many walks are also available nearby including a plethora of routes through the beautiful Dromana Wood which is also a haven for birdwatchers. Further afield, walk the Comeragh Mountains for some truly breathtaking sites, visit the popular seaside town of Dungarvan and a day trip to the crystal city of Waterford is a must. A wonderful cottage in a unique region of Ireland.
All ground floor. Three bedrooms: 1 x super king-size double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x king-size double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x twin. Bathroom with Jacuzzi bath, hand-held shower, separate shower, basin and WC.Kitchen with dining area. Utility. Sitting room with open fire.
- Oil central heating with open fire
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, TV with Free-to-air channels, DVD, CD/radio, selection of books and games
- Fuel, power and starter pack for open fire inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair available
- Ample off road parking
- Lawned garden with furniture
- Two well-behaved pets welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 9 miles, pub 12 mins walk.
- “We had a great week, Hickorys' Cottage very bright and very spacious.”
- “Excellent property, beautiful location & views and very friendly owners, who could not have been more helpful - highly recommended!”
- “A very lovely property with all you could ask for. It was spotlessly clean and owner was very helpful. Had a lovely big garden immaculately kept, would recommend to anyone.”
About the location
KNOCKANORE, COUNTY WATERFORD
Tallow 9 miles; Lismore 9 miles.
The tiny hamlet of Knockanore lies nestled in the Waterford countryside, nine miles from the towns of Tallow, Lismore and Cappoquin. This area is synonymous with fishing, with the River Blackwater providing ample stock for all abilities. There are also superb walking trails throughout the area with this countryside emanating a unique atmosphere that will charm and inspire you. The seaside towns of Youghal and Dungarvan are nearby where the local seafood is a delicacy that cannot be missed. A beautiful Irish holiday location.