“Everything was fantastic, except ...”Everything was fantastic, except one bathroom downstairs. Overall it was an amazing place to stay..
- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
Located on the edge of the rural coastal village of Cloghane, County Kerry, on the northern tip of the stunning Dingle Peninsula, is this striking, detached Dingle cottage.
Set in beautiful, tranquil surroundings with sweeping mountain vistas to enjoy, this Dingle cottage offers comfortable and cosy accommodation for extended families or groups of friends eager to experience the beauty of this famed peninsula.
With a variety of rooms, sleeping accommodation is flexible, while the open plan living area is perfect for your group to spend evenings and mealtimes together.
Nestled at the foot of Mount Brandon, your Dingle cottage offers welcome respite following a day's hiking where weary bones can be soothed in front of a roaring open fire.
Warm summer evenings can be enjoyed on the sunny patio area where you can kick back and enjoy the spectacular blend of sky and mountains on show.
The local area has much to offer with fishing, golf, horse riding and a variety of water sports available meaning you will never be short of something to do in your delightful Dingle cottage.
Four bedrooms: 1 x ground floor double with mountain views, 1 x ground floor double, 2 x family rooms with 1 double, 1 single bed and mountain views. Ground floor wet room with shower, basin and WC. Bathroom with bath, shower cubicle, basin and WC. Open plan living area with fitted kitchen, dining area with doors to large patio area and sitting area with open fire and mountain views.
- Oil central heating with underfloor heating on the ground floor, open fire in sitting area and portable electric fan heater
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher, TV, DVD, video, CD/radio, selection of books, games, videos and children's toys
- First €20 of oil inc. in rent (€10 for shorter breaks), remainder charged by meter reading, electricity and starter pack for open fire inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot, highchair and stairgate available on request
- Off road parking for 4 cars
- Gravelled and patio garden with furniture and BBQ
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 20 mins walk.
About the location
CLOGHANE, COUNTY KERRY
Dingle 10 miles.
The rural coastal village of Cloghane is situated on the northern tip of the beautiful Dingle Peninsula, and features stunning scenery and panoramic views of both the countryside and the sea. Home to the majestic Mount Brandon, walking and hiking lovers are well catered for in this small village, while everyone can enjoy the delights of the seaside at the many local beaches. With the whole of the Dingle Peninsula on the doorstep, and the rest of County Kerry and Ireland beyond, this is a fantastic location for an Irish holiday.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute