“A well furnished and a very ...”A well furnished and a very comfortable property in a beautiful location.
- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Located close to the popular town of Killarney in County Kerry, and set within their own delightful gardens, these lovely Irish cottages are perfect for quiet breaks and family holidays. The properties have a homely feel and are equipped for a comfortable stay. Outside, each has a large patio area, ideal for dining alfresco, not to mention free donkey cart rides to entertain the children. For days out, the Ring of Kerry is only a few miles away with all of its famed attractions, and beautiful Lough Leane near Killarney is well worth a visit.
Killarney 4 miles. A semi-detached house with a warming open fire in the sitting room, and fantastic balcony off the first floor landing, designed to take full advantage of the stunning panoramic mountain views.
This property adjoins Ref. 2629 Brewsterfield Lodge Cottage and together they can accommodate up to 10 people.
Four bedrooms: 1 x double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x double, 2 x single. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen. Utility room. Dining room. Sitting room with open fire.
- Oil central heating with open fire
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, satellite TV, video, DVD player, stereo/CD player, WiFi, library of books, videos, DVDs, games and local information
- Electricity by meter reading at end of stay
- €19 heating supplement from beginning of May to end of September, €24 heating supplement at all other times, payable direct to owner
- For short breaks heating charged on pro rata basis
- 2 baskets of fuel for open fire inc. in rent, further baskets at €2 each
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot, highchair and stairgate available on request
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Lawned garden to front with children's play facilities, children's playhouse in adjoining field, patio area to side and rear with garden furniture, BBQ and patio heater
- Two well-behaved pets welcome
- Shop 1.5 miles, pub 1 mile.
About the location
KILLARNEY, COUNTY KERRY
Tralee 18 miles.
The thriving town of Killarney nestles amidst deep, lake-filled valleys at the heart of the beautiful south west of Ireland. This popular holiday destination offers an abundance of traditional pubs, fine restaurants, Ireland's National Event Centre and a host of good shops. Popular visitor attractions include the celebrated Ladies View, named after Queen Victoria's Ladies in Waiting, and boasts spectacular views over the town, and the nearby Macgillycuddy Reeks, Ireland’s largest mountain range. Hire a horse-drawn jaunting car and explore the fabulous walks at the National Park, or indulge in a spot of tranquil fishing. A range of wonderful beaches are within half an hour’s drive, while the Ring of Kerry, the vibrant towns of Tralee and Kenmare and the stunning Dingle Peninsula are within easy touring distance. Something for everyone at this fantastic location.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute