- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Inch 7 miles.
A delightful, spacious wing of the owner's property, located just 7 miles from Inch in County Kerry.
Situated on the world-famous coastal route of the Wild Atlantic Way that crosses seven of Ireland's counties, you are perfectly located for taking in the breathtaking views on offer, making this an ideal base for exploring the rugged south west of Ireland.
This Inch cottage is nestled between the beautiful, expansive beach at Inch and the village of Castlemaine, often referred to as the gateway to both the Ring of Kerry and the Dingle Peninsula.
Superbly located with views of both Castlemaine Harbour and the imposing Macgillicuddy's Reeks mountain chain to the front, and the Slieve Mish Mountains to the rear, this Inch cottage offers comfortable and spacious accommodation.
Dog owners will also appreciate the large dog-friendly beach at Inch and the enclosed garden at the property.
This Inch cottage offers a sunny, south-facing exposure, perfect for those long summer days.
The sitting and dining areas also benefit from cosy open fires.
With Killarney, Tralee and Dingle only a short drive away, this Inch cottage serves as a fantastic touring base or simply as the venue for a romantic getaway.
All ground floor. One double bedroom. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen with dining area and open fire. Sitting room with open fire and sea and mountain views.
- Oil central heating with open fires in dining area and sitting room
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview satellite UK channels, DVD, WiFi, selection of books and games
- Fuel, power and starter pack for open fires inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair available
- Folding bed available
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Enclosed, private rear garden with lawn and patio to front with garden furniture
- Three well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 1.5 miles, pub 2.3 miles
- The Phoenix restaurant 0.25 miles
- Note: babes-in-arms only
- Note: Dog sitting day available by arrangement with owner, at additional cost.
About the location
INCH, COUNTY KERRY
Dingle 17 miles; Killorglin 17 miles; Tralee 19 miles; Killarney 25 miles.
The small village of Inch overlooks the Atlantic Ocean, and features one of the best sandy beaches in Europe. The Blue Flag beach has become somewhat renowned for surfing and paragliding enthusiasts, and also provides great opportunities for beach walks, swimming or simply combing for washed-up 'treasures'. For walkers, the Dingle Way is a beautiful, scenic route traversing many of the hills and valleys of this famous peninsula; this, together with the Kerry Way and the North Kerry Way, offers visitors a wide variety of walking options. The Dingle Peninsula offers lovely walking and great views, while the Ring of Kerry provides great cycling opportunities, fishing, golf and many lovely beaches to explore. The lively towns of Tralee and Dingle are nearby, offering a broad range of amenities, museums, shopping and restaurants, or visit Killarney, with its delightful National Park. A lovely location, with endless possibilities.
This property offers the following short breaks: