- Swimming pool
- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Games Room
A lovely detached house with stunning views of Glandore Bay, just a short walk from the pubs, restaurant and harbour in the splendid coastal village of Glandore.
Castle Lane House offers simple, spacious accommodation, with 7 bedrooms (many with en-suite facilities, one with a private balcony with sea views), an indoor heated swimming pool, games room, and a rear garden with viewing area, offering beautiful coastal views.
Enjoy excellent walking from the doorstep, and the seaside villages of West Cork within 10 miles.
A perfect base for all the family.
Seven bedrooms: 1 x ground floor double, 1 x double with en-suite (shower, basin, WC), 1 x family room with 1 x double & 1 x single with en-suite (bath with shower over, basin, WC), 1 x family with 2 x double beds, private balcony & en-suite (shower, basin, WC), 1 x double, 2 x twin. Bathroom with corner bath, shower cubicle, basin & WC. Shower room with shower, basin & WC. Fitted kitchen. Utility room. Dining room. Sitting room with doors to patio. Indoor heated swimming pool, changing room, shower room & WC & games room.
- Oil central heating
- Electric oven/hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer, TV
- All fuel & power inc. in rent
- Bed linen & towels inc. in rent
- Cot & highchair
- Indoor heated swimming pool (50ft x 20ft, 4ft - 10ft deep) with changing room, WC, showers, games room with darts & pool table
- Off road parking for 5 cars
- Garden with furniture & steep walkway to viewing/sitting area
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 2 miles, pub 2 mins walk
- Note: No mobile reception at this property; payphone at local restaurant
- Note: Between 1st October and 1st March there is a €300 supplement for the use of the swimming pool, payable direct to owner.
About the location
GLANDORE, COUNTY CORK
Union Hall 2 miles; Rosscarbery 5 miles; Skibbereen 8 miles; Cork Airport 33 miles.
Situated in West Cork, in an area of stunning coastal scenery, Glandore (Gaelic translation - Harbour of the Oaks), is acclaimed as one of the prettiest villages in Ireland, and occupies a superb setting at the head of a spectacular natural wooded harbour. The area has a mild year-round climate, generated by the Gulf Stream ocean current. Glandore has pubs and three restaurants, whilst the nearby fishing village of Union Hall provides further amenities and a large fishing fleet; boats arrive daily with fresh catches of seafood, which can be enjoyed in all the local restaurants. Both Glandore and Union Hall have delightful, sheltered harbours with year-round water activities including sailing, sea angling, whale watching and rowing regattas. Golf can be enjoyed at Skibbereen, Clonakilty and Bantry, while sandy Blue Flag beaches can be found at Inchydoney, Rosscarbery and Tragumna.