- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
Kells 1.4 miles.
A single-storey, detached cottage with stunning sea views situated less than two minutes' walk from Kells beach and a mile and a half from the village of Kells in County Kerry.
This cosy and traditional Kells cottage suits those looking to enjoy the hill and coastal walks in the area, sample the local seafood or spend time in the beautiful Kells Bay Gardens.
This cottage near Kells has three bedrooms, a shower room, an open plan living area with oil range for heat, and breathtaking views overlooking Kells Bay and Dingle; possibly the only time washing up will be a pleasure!
Outside your Kerry cottage is an enclosed, lawned garden with furniture, a wonderful spot to relax in the sunshine and watch the sparkling waters of the sea.
If you can tear yourself away from the view, head to the subtropical glades, waterfalls and pathways of Kells Bay Gardens, which offers a restaurant for refreshments, and with plants for sale you can bring a little of subtropical Ireland back home with you.
Or, spend the day on the beach, just a couple of minutes' walk from your Kells cottage, and perfect for digging around in the sand or paddling in the waters of Kells Bay.
Kells is on the Ring of Kerry, so your cottage offers easy access to the sights and scenery this beautiful route has to offer.
A terrific Kells cottage for a family or group of friends.
All ground floor. Three bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin leading to 1 x twin with en-suite shower, basin and WC. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area (seats 5) and sitting area (seats 3) with oil range. External utility.
- Electric heaters with oil range
- Gas oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine in utility, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Enclosed, raised lawned gardens with furniture and BBQ
- Two well-behaved pets welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and restaurant 1.4 miles, pub 2.4 miles
- Beach 2 mins walk
- Note: The garden is raised with some steep steps with no hand rail, care to be taken and may not be suitable for those with limited mobility
- Note: The en-suite twin bedroom is accessed via the other twin room.
- Last minute
About the location
KELLS, COUNTY KERRY
Cahersiveen 8 miles.
Kells is situated on the wonderful Ring of Kerry, eight miles from the coastal town of Cahersiveen in County Kerry. Kells offers a shop, Post Office and nearby Kells Bay Gardens, which has six gardens for you to look around, as well as a restaurant. A Blue Flag beach is within easy reach, meaning that you can relax and get away from it all. Nearby is Cahersiveen, which boasts a harbour, marina and a number of restaurants, shops and cafes. Just 10 miles away is the fishing village of Glenbeigh, set at the foot of the Seefin Mountain and with traditional inns and good restaurants. An ideal location for exploring all that Kerry has to offer.