- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
Kenmare 0.5 miles. A beautifully-presented, terraced cottage situated just a short walk from the bustling town of Kenmare, County Kerry, and perfectly positioned for access to the famous Wild Atlantic Way, Ring of Kerry and Ring of Beara. This Kenmare cottage is set in a well-maintained development, just a short stroll from the water's edge, with shared access to a sunny picnic area looking out over the Kenmare River, just as it enters the bay. A quality, contemporary property with open plan living accommodation, this Kenmare cottage benefits from underfloor heating as well as other modern conveniences. The lawned garden to the rear of this Kenmare cottage offers woodland views and a patio area with barbecue, perfect for some relaxed alfresco dining. Fishing can be enjoyed from the riverside while, during the summer months, seals can often be spotted sunning themselves on the banks. With golf, hill walking, horse riding, bike hire, watersports, fishing and boat trips all available locally, and a choice of many lively pubs and restaurants available, this Kenmare cottage offers the perfect County Kerry getaway.
Three bedrooms: 1 x double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x twin, 1 x single. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Ground floor basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area (seats 5).
- Oil-filled radiator and electric fire in living area with electric underfloor heating
- Electric cooker, microwave, fridge, washer/dryer, dishwasher, TV with Saorview and Freeview, DVD, video, CD/radio, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power charge by meter reading
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot, highchair and stairgate on request
- Off road parking for 3 cars
- Lawned rear garden with woodland views, furniture and BBQ
- Shared access to riverside picnic area
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 12 mins walk
- Note: Access to the riverside and picnic area is gated
- Note: This owner requires a refundable Good Housekeeping bond of €100.
About the location
KENMARE, COUNTY KERRY
Glengarriff 19 miles; Killarney 25 miles.
A picturesque town situated on the stunning Bay of Kenmare, overlooking the gleaming Atlantic Ocean. Beautiful beaches, wildlife and lovely scenery abound here. The coastline is rugged with sandy beaches close by, while pebble beaches surround the bay itself. Kenmare is an interesting town, full of character and colour, with long winding streets setting the scene for farmers' markets, artists' galleries, lovely little boutiques and some of the best restaurants in Ireland! The town is also situated on the Ring of Kerry and Wild Atlantic Way. The famous town of Killarney has an abundance of attractions, pubs, festivals and its National Park is about 35 minutes’ drive away, and though there is much to see and do here, the pace of life is still leisurely and unhurried. With the Beara and Dingle Peninsulas nearby and the Ring of Kerry and Wild Atlantic Way to explore, makes this an ideal base for exploring Kerry to Cork. This great location is not to be missed!