- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
Kilbrittain 2.5 miles.
A delightful semi-detached cottage with stunning views of the Atlantic Ocean, situated in a rural location just 2.5 miles from Kilbrittain.
A well equipped and comfortable cottage, Atlantic View makes a lovely Irish home from home, with bright, spacious rooms, a cosy open fire in the sitting room and sea views from the front garden.
Kilbrittain is close by, offering many sandy beaches, good walking and several pubs and restaurants, while the charming town of Kinsale, renowned for its fine food, is within easy driving distance.
A superb, peaceful spot from which to enjoy all this area has to offer.
Two bedrooms: 1 x 5' double with ocean views, 1 x twin. Shower room with shower cubicle, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with open fire and ocean views.
- Oil central heating with open fire
- Gas oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Free-to-air channels, video, DVD player
- Fuel and starter pack for open fire inc. in rent, power charged by meter reading, first €10 inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot (babes-in-arms only)
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Lawned garden to front with garden furniture
- One well-behaved pet welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 2.5 miles
- Note: There is a spiral staircase to the first floor
- As such, this property is not suitable for children under 5 years or the less mobile.
- Last minute
About the location
KILBRITTAIN, COUNTY CORK
Kinsale 10 miles; Clonakilty 11 miles.
The attractive village of Kilbrittain is situated midway between Kinsale and Clonakilty, and boasts many sandy beaches, an impressive castle, scenic woodland walks, and several pubs and restaurants offering a relaxed and welcoming atmosphere. Many points in the area benefit from exceptional views over the Atlantic Ocean, while visitors can enjoy exploring the area, with Timoleague Abbey, founded in 1240, just a short drive away. Kinsale, one of Ireland's prettiest towns, is just 10 miles from Kilbrittain and is full of olde-worlde charm, with narrow winding streets and medieval ruins tucked in and around Georgian terraces, along with a busy fishing harbour and marina. The town is rich in culture and boasts several art galleries, traditional bars and good shops, and is known for its many gourmet restaurants and excellent leisure activities, which include yachting, angling and golf.