- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Killarney 1.5 miles. This semi-detached cottage is located in a quiet residential area close to the town of Killarney, County Kerry. A contemporary property offering well-equipped accommodation, this Killarney cottage is perfect for a family looking to enjoy all that this area has to offer. This Killarney cottage has been tastefully decorated with a comfortable sitting room set in front of a traditional open fire, so you're sure of a welcome return, however you choose to spend your day. Prepare and then enjoy a lovely evening meal at this Killarney cottage in the well-equipped kitchen and dining area, plus the four bedrooms, one with en-suite facilities, are bound to please. Popular Killarney offers a ride around the town in a horse-drawn carriage, shops, pubs, restaurants and many festivals, plus the Killarney School of English is only a mile away, whilst the 15th century Ross Castle on the shores of Lough Leane is well worth a visit, and a short drive out of town takes you to the world-famous Irish countryside. This delightful Killarney cottage is an ideal base all year round.
Four bedrooms: 1 x double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x double, 2 x twin. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. Utility. Sitting room with open fire.
- Oil central heating with open fire
- Electric oven and hob, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and tumble dryer in utility, TV with FreeSat, DVD, WiFi
- Oil and electricity charged on meter reading
- Fuel for open fire available to purchase locally
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot, highchair and stairgate on request
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Enclosed rear lawned garden
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 3 mins walk, hotel with bar and restaurants 10 mins walk.
- “Perfect house for family!”
- “Just had a week here in 37 Rossdara. The house it great, lots of room, comfortable beds and a enclosed (small) back garden great for small kids. The house is in a good location about a mile and a half from Killarney, there is a shop and a few hotels within easy walking distance and also a nice Chinese restaurant. The road is nice, the kids all play outside in the evenings which my children loved and they got stuck in straight away... The neighbours all seem very friendly and there is a nice atmosphere about the area. Lots to do in Killarney, would stay here again!!!!”
- “The property was in an ideal location and very close to the Town and the National Park. The property itself was very clean and in very good condition.”
- “The location was ideal. The house was extremely homely and comfortable, very well equipped and had plenty of room. It was just a pleasure to stay there and have somewhere homely to wake up to and come home to every day. I would definitely revisit.”
- “The property was in excellent condition and the owners were helpful and polite. The position (about a mile from Killarney town centre) was quite a walk but the weather was in our favour. The area was fantastic, scenery wise, and the Irish people are so friendly. Overall we had a great time, thank you.”
- “Very spacious well equipped accommodation, large back garden to sit in and relax. In a quiet area but only 10 minutes drive into Killarney itself. Spar just 2 minutes walk and Hotel just 3 minutes walk to get a drink if you don't want to drive or get taxi. The owner couldn't do enough for you, nothing was too much trouble. She was our saviour as we were in need of a wheelchair due to one of party breaking his leg and she managed to sort us one for the duration of our stay. Thank you for everything. I'd highly recommend staying.”
- “A lovely property in a great location, couldn't find a fault with this property, would happily recommend it to friends and family.”
- “Excellent property, house was fully equipped and in ideal location in a quiet neighbourhood.”
About the location
KILLARNEY, COUNTY KERRY
Tralee 18 miles.
The thriving town of Killarney nestles amidst deep, lake-filled valleys at the heart of the beautiful south west of Ireland. This popular holiday destination offers an abundance of traditional pubs, fine restaurants, a colourful theatre and a host of good shops. Popular visitor attractions include the celebrated Ladies View, named after Queen Victoria's Ladies in Waiting, and boasts spectacular views over the town, and the nearby Macgillycuddy Reeks, Ireland’s largest mountain range. Hire a horse-drawn jaunting car and explore the fabulous walks at the National Park, or indulge in a spot of tranquil fishing. A range of wonderful beaches are within half an hour’s drive, while the Ring of Kerry, the vibrant town of Tralee and the stunning Dingle Peninsula are within easy touring distance. Something for everyone at this fantastic location.