- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
Union Hall 1 mile.
A modern, detached property located just 1 mile from the small fishing village of Union Hall in County Cork.
Overlooking the lake, this property has been tastefully decorated throughout and boasts a large and airy open plan living area including a well-equipped kitchen and a sitting area complete with warming woodburning stove.
As well as enjoying a great location right by the lake, the property also boasts a pleasant enclosed garden, ideal for dining alfresco on those warm summer evenings.
Union Hall offers a good selection of pubs and seafood restaurants, the pretty village of Glandore is a short distance, and the lovely market town of Skibbereen with its colourful shops is only a short drive away.
A great property, sure to delight guests in search of quality and comfort.
All ground floor. Four bedrooms: 1 x double with en-suite (shower, basin and WC), 1 x double, 1 x twin, 1 x adult bunks (double on bottom, single on top). Bathroom with Jacuzzi bath with shower over, basin and WC. Large open plan accommodation area with modern, fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburning stove.
- Electric heating with woodburning stove
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV, DVD player, Xbox 360 with games, stereo/CD player, library of books and DVDs
- Power and starter pack for woodburning stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair available
- Off road parking for 4 cars
- Lawned garden with garden furniture
- One well-behaved pet welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 1 mile.
- Last minute
- “we stayed here with the family over the summer and it was gorgeous. the house is amazing, in a lovely location with gorgeous views. the owner is very helpful. Would definately come back here”
- “Great Stay!!”
- “Returned today after a wonderful stay at this lake house. The amenities were second to none and the property is very well maintained. The location of the cottage is idyllic and on the doorstep of many of west cork best attracions. I travelled with a a large group however have already booked again to return with my children. Would highly recommend this property.”
- “It was a beautiful house that was very comfortable and spacious; we really enjoyed being there. There was lots to do in the nearby area and plenty of nice places to eat. The setting was very peaceful and the scenery was wonderful. There was nothing to dislike!”
- “Lovely large bungalow, comfortably housed 6 of us, 3 generations! Beautiful, peaceful setting with lovely walks on the doorstep. Centrally situated for exploring beautiful County Cork. The kids loved the garden and the surroundings.”
- “Loved the countryside and location.”
About the location
UNION HALL, COUNTY CORK
Skibbereen 7 miles.
Almost hidden in its own harbour, the small fishing village of Union Hall in West Cork has its own active fishing fleet, pleasure boats, and calm waters for water skiing, diving and canoeing. A causeway leads into the village, which is steeped in history, with castle ruins and forts scattered through the area. Today, the village offers a selection of pubs and seafood restaurants, a supermarket, fishmongers, a Post Office, a bureau de change and the annual Union Hall Festival, held every June, featuring a variety of games and watersports. Boat hire for visiting some of the off shore islands is available locally, while the village and surrounding area also offer good walking opportunities. The vibrant market town of Skibbereen, renowned as the capital of West Cork, is approximately 7 miles away, boasting colourful shops, restaurants and pubs, along with the fascinating West Cork Arts Centre and Skibbereen Heritage Centre. Also within easy reach are Glandore, Rosscarbery, Baltimore, Schull, Bantry and Killarney.