- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
A lovely semi-detached house on the outskirts of the popular coastal town of Kenmare in County Kerry. Stylishly and comfortably decorated, this welcoming Kerry cottage offers spacious accommodation, ideal for families or friends alike. The sitting room is bright and has an open fire, perfect for chillier evenings, while the large kitchen is well equipped and has a dining area off it, ideal for long family suppers planning the following day's activities. The bedrooms, one of which is en-suite, are comfortable, and outside there is an enclosed garden area with mountain views. Kenmare and all its amenities are just a 10 minute walk along a lit footpath, and the area is full of things to see and do, including sandy beaches, golf courses, fabulous walks and much more.
Three bedrooms: 1 x double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x twin, 1 x single. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Ground floor basin and WC. Large kitchen with dining area. Utility room. Sitting room with open fire.
- Oil central heating with open fire
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, 42" plasma TV with Free-to-air, DVD, WiFi
- Oil and electricity charged by meter reading
- Starter pack of two baskets of logs for open fire inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair on request
- Complimentary bottle of wine, chocolates, chocolate cake, eggs and soda bread
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Enclosed lawned garden with patio, furniture and mountain views
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shops and pubs of Kenmare 10 mins walk.
About the location
KENMARE, COUNTY KERRY
Glengarriff 19 miles; Killarney 25 miles.
A picturesque town situated on the stunning Bay of Kenmare, overlooking the gleaming Atlantic Ocean. Beautiful beaches, wildlife and lovely scenery abound here. The coastline is rugged with sandy beaches close by, while pebble beaches surround the bay itself. Kenmare is an interesting town, full of character and colour, with long winding streets setting the scene for farmers' markets, artists' galleries, lovely little boutiques and some of the best restaurants in Ireland! The town is also situated on the Ring of Kerry and Wild Atlantic Way. The famous town of Killarney has an abundance of attractions, pubs, festivals and its National Park is about 35 minutes’ drive away, and though there is much to see and do here, the pace of life is still leisurely and unhurried. With the Beara and Dingle Peninsulas nearby and the Ring of Kerry and Wild Atlantic Way to explore, makes this an ideal base for exploring Kerry to Cork. This great location is not to be missed!