- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
Killarney 10 miles. A unique and characteristic detached cottage situated between the popular town of Kenmare and the tourist town of Killarney, County Kerry. This Killarney cottage is a former railway station and you can still view the original platform and signal outside the property. Lovingly renovated to provide modern accommodation, this Killarney cottage is located in a rural setting and is perfect for families and friends looking to spend time together in this beautiful part of Ireland. This Killarney cottage comprises of four spacious bedrooms as well as a kitchen and cosy sitting room. Outside, there is plenty of room for the children to play or for friends to gather round on warm summer evenings. The town of Killarney is a short drive away where you'll be spoilt for choice for restaurants, shops and bars as well as a multitude of festivals taking place throughout the year. The spectacular National Park just outside the town is a haven for walkers and cyclists and features some of the best scenery in the whole of Ireland. The towns of Kenmare, Glengariff and Bantry are also well worth a visit and you can even explore the Iveragh and Beara peninsulas. This Killarney cottage is a wonderful base for discovering both Kerry and Cork and is sure to leave you with many happy memories of a special trip to the South West of Ireland.
Four bedrooms: 2 x double, 1 x twin, 1 x ground floor double. Ground floor bathroom with bath, separate shower, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen with electric stove and dining area (seats 6). Sitting room.
- Oil central heating with electric stove in kitchen
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, selection of books and games
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair on request
- Ample off road parking
- Patio and lawned garden to front with furniture and BBQ
- Three well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 4 miles
- Note: There is a bridge 100 yards from the property that crosses a river and has exposed drops
- Children must be supervised in this area.
- “The location and views were amazing, there was a great road beside the house to go cycling on. The house was full of character, would definitely recommend it.”
- “Good location, house has potential to be wonderful. Full of history and information on it's original function as a railway station.”
About the location
KILLARNEY, COUNTY KERRY
Tralee 18 miles.
The thriving town of Killarney nestles amidst deep, lake filled valleys at the heart of the beautiful south west of Ireland. This popular holiday destination offers an abundance of traditional pubs, fine restaurants, a colourful theatre and a host of good shops. Popular visitor attractions include the celebrated Ladies' View, named after Queen Victoria's Ladies in Waiting, and boasts spectacular views over the town, and the Macgillycuddy Reeks, Ireland's largest mountain range. Hire an infamous, horse-drawn jaunting car and explore the fabulous walks at the National Park, or indulge in a spot of tranquil fishing. A range of wonderful beaches are within half an hour's drive, while the Ring of Kerry, the vibrant town of Tralee and the stunning Dingle Peninsula are within easy touring distance. Something for everyone at this fantastic location.