- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
Tralee 3 miles.
This lovely, detached cottage is set in the village of Lisardboula, near Tralee in County Kerry and is an ideal base for discovering Ireland.
Enter through the unique half door and into this modern Tralee cottage to begin your holiday.
Offering some beautiful field views, this all ground floor Kerry cottage is a wonderful, relaxing setting for guests and with three cosy bedrooms to dream of holiday adventures still to come, you'll love spending time in this lovely holiday home.
After a busy day out, guests can recuperate in the sitting area, with a wonderful feature fireplace and warming solid fuel stove.
The kitchen, complete with feature beams, is ideal for preparing tasty meals that can be enjoyed in one of the two dining areas.
After dinner, why not retire to the sun room and plan the next day's activities over a glass of wine?
The French doors in the sun room lead you to the rear, enclosed garden; the perfect spot for enjoying a morning coffee.
Just three miles away from your Kerry cottage is the county town of Tralee, where you can enjoy visiting the shops, pubs and restaurants.
Further afield, guests can enjoy golf, scenic walks, strolls along Inch beach and visiting the small village of Fenit and the town of Killarney, all of which are just a short drive away.
All ground floor. Three bedrooms: 2 x double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with Jacuzzi bath, separate shower, two basins and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, two dining areas and sitting area (seats 3) with solid fuel stove. Utility. Sun room (seats 4).
- Oil central heating with solid fuel stove
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Free-to-air channels, DVD, selection of books and games
- Fuel, power and starter pack for stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Enclosed lawned garden with furniture
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 3 miles.
- Last minute
- “Johnny's cottage is a lovely base from which to explore Kerry. It is spacious and fitted out to a really nice standard. The owners are very helpful and accommodating and nothing is too much trouble. We would definitely stay there again.”
- “All of the family found the cottage really homely; a nice family space to be together but still do your own thing i.e. read, play games and watch TV.”
- “The cottage was a lovely base for our family holiday. We've stayed in many holiday homes in Ireland over the years, I found Johnny's cottage was the nicest holiday home that I've stayed in.”
- “The centrepiece of the cottage has to be the fireplace, it is so beautiful. The cottage is a modern property with rustic décor, plenty of space and for children it is excellently set out inside. it is very welcoming and indeed a beautiful place to return back to after a day of sight-seeing.”
About the location
TRALEE, COUNTY KERRY
Kerry Airport 11 miles; Killarney 20 miles.
Kerry’s county town of Tralee is situated close to the Atlantic coast alongside the River Lee in County Kerry. It is an ideal location from which to explore much of the southwest of Ireland. Cosmopolitan in nature, there is a great selection of bars, pubs, restaurants and shops to tempt visitors and a wealth of activities to be enjoyed. The Tralee Aqua Dome is one of the largest water parks in Ireland and will capture the imagination of child and adult alike, and for those who enjoy cultural experiences the museum and theatre will not disappoint. The nearby Dingle Peninsula is within easy reach, boasting beautiful sandy beaches and exciting water sports facilities, while the world famous Ring of Kerry with its stunning mountains and rugged coastline can be found only a short drive south of the town. An excellent location with something nearby for everyone to enjoy.