- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
A lovely detached cottage set in an elevated position in the village of Narin, in County Donegal.
With splendid views over coastline, lakes and mountains, this property is ideal for those who enjoy the great outdoors.
This Donegal cottage has everything you need to enjoy a relaxing holiday, and is surrounded by a pleasant garden which is a haven for wild birds.
Narin offers an extensive stretch of beach, perfect for afternoon strolls and safe bathing, a shop and pub and an 18-hole golf course is also available in the village for those who enjoy this sport.
Nearby Ardara is a popular town for locals and visitors alike with a range of traditional pubs, plenty of live Irish music and a rich heritage, and is well worth a visit.
A charming Donegal cottage that you will want to visit time and again.
All ground floor. Two double bedrooms. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Galley-style kitchen. Dining room with electric fire and coastal views. Sitting room with coastal views.
- Oil central heating with electric fire
- Gas hob, combination microwave/oven with grill, fridge, washing machine, TV, CD, library of books
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair on request
- Off road parking for 3 cars
- Sloping garden to front and side and patio area with furniture
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 5 mins walk
- Beach, golf course and restaurant 7 mins walk.
- “The location was very good, with wonderful views.”
- “A small bungalow that was ideal for us with a good view.”
- “We were made very welcome and there were fresh flowers, a cake and tea. The house was perfect for a base in the area, a little old fashioned but had everything you'd need and it was warm and cozy.”
About the location
NARIN, COUNTY DONEGAL
Portnoo 1 miles; Ardara 6 miles; Glenties 7 miles; Dungloe 16 miles; Donegal 23 miles.
The small village of Narin lies in Gweebarra Bay, on the west coast of County Donegal. With rolling bog land, rocky shores and low hills, the Donegal landscape in Narin is beautiful for long walks and country pursuits. Narin Strand is a lovely long Blue Flag sandy beach with great swimming opportunities as well as boating and watersports. From the beach you can see Inishkeel Island out in the bay, which at low tide, can be reached by foot. The Narin-Portnoo Golf Club, with its sweeping views of Gweebarra Bay is considered one of the finest natural and scenic 18 hole links courses in Ireland. Close by, and well worth a visit are the villages of Ardara, with an interesting heritage, and Dungloe, home to the famous 'Mary from Dungloe' Festival, while Donegal Town is just a little further.