“The view is stunning and the owners ...”The view is stunning and the owners very helpful and friendly.
- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Killybegs 1.5 miles.
A charismatic apartment next to the owner’s home on the edge of the Atlantic and close to the port of Killybegs in County Donegal.
This beautiful apartment is ideal for a small group of friends who want to explore, or a couple looking for a romantic break away.
With one bedroom upstairs and an open plan kitchen with dining and sitting areas on the ground floor, you will have all the basics close to hand to get your Irish getaway off to a great start.
Rustle up a quick breakfast and a couple of packed lunches before heading out for the day and discovering what the surrounding area has to offer.
On your way back, why not stop in at a local chip shop, and relax on the sofa in front of the stove with a good movie on the television?
Why not have a day of just taking it easy and sit out on the patio with a cool drink, or walk to the beach with a picnic and soak up the summer sun?
Ideally located, you can walk down from the front garden to the water’s edge and with the tide out take a shortcut to the nearby beach.
Drive into Killybegs, a fishing port, and enjoy freshly caught fish in one of the excellent restaurants.
Alternatively, venture a little further to Donegal Town and absorb the local culture, shops and pubs and listen to some quality live Irish music being played.
A fantastic holiday property for friends or couples, to explore what this part of the Emerald Isle has to offer.
One family bedroom with 1 double and 1 single. Ground floor shower room with shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburning stove.
- Heating from woodburning stove only
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, small fridge, washing machine, TV for DVD use only, radio, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Ample off road parking
- Shared front lawned garden with patio and furniture
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 1.5 miles
- Note: The woodburning stove is the only form of heating in the property
- Note: Sloping ceilings in bedroom
- Note: This property isn't suitable for guests with limited mobility, the elderly or children of any age, including babies and infants
- Note: It's essential that you speak to the owner's about tide times before walking to the beach.
About the location
Killybegs 1.5 miles; Donegal 28 miles;
Killybegs is the largest fishing port in both the county of Donegal and on the island of Ireland and is home to a range of restaurants where you can sample some of the fresh local catch. Every summer, the town hosts a festival to celebrate the year’s fish catches and performs the traditional "Blessing of the Boats". The town also lies on the Wild Atlantic Way making it a great base to explore the increasingly popular and world famous coastal route. The golden sand Fintra beach is also close at hand located on the outskirts of Killybegs town and attracts many tourists throughout the season.
Note: This property isn't suitable for guests with limited mobility, the elderly or children of any age, including babies and infants.