- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
Narin 4 miles. A detached cottage in Rossbeg, County Donegal, with flexible sleeping arrangements and sea views from many rooms.
Set down a private lane a quarter of a mile from the sea, this Rossbeg cottage makes a cosy family base.
There is a sitting room with open fire, a conservatory with sea views, two dining areas and three comfy bedrooms.
Outside this Rossbeg cottage, there is a gravelled garden area with furniture and a BBQ, perfect for cooking up the fresh catch of the day.
The festival village of Ardara is a short drive from this Rossbeg cottage, while there are a choice of beaches within a short walk.
The sea cliffs at Slieve League, Glenveagh National Park and Kiltooris Lough are all within easy reach of this cottage in Rossbeg, offering plenty of options for those who seek hill walks or mountain climbing, making this Rosbeg cottage an ideal year-round Donegal destination.
Three bedrooms: 1 x ground floor double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x family room with single and bunks, 1 x family room with single and double. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Ground floor basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area (seats 4). Sitting room (seats 3) with sea views and open fire, leading to dining room (seats 4). Conservatory (seats 5) with sea views.
- Oil central heating with open fire in sitting room
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, small spin dryer, dishwasher, TV, DVD, CD/radio
- Oil and electricity charged by meter reading, first €20 inc. in rent
- Starter pack for open fire inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 3 cars
- Gravelled garden area with sea views
- Two well-behaved pets welcome
- Shop 3 miles, pub 10 mins walk
- Note: There is a shop at a nearby caravan site, 15 mins walk from the cottage, available through the summer season only
- Note: Garden area is open to surrounding land.
About the location
NARIN, COUNTY DONEGAL
Portnoo 1 miles; Ardara 6 miles; Glenties 7 miles; Dungloe 16 miles; Donegal 23 miles.
The small village of Narin lies in Gweebarra Bay, on the west coast of County Donegal. With rolling bog land, rocky shores and low hills, the Donegal landscape in Narin is beautiful for long walks and country pursuits. Narin Strand is a lovely long Blue Flag sandy beach with great swimming opportunities as well as boating and watersports. From the beach you can see Inishkeel Island out in the bay, which at low tide, can be reached by foot. The Narin-Portnoo Golf Club, with its sweeping views of Gweebarra Bay is considered one of the finest natural and scenic 18 hole links courses in Ireland. Close by, and well worth a visit are the villages of Ardara, with an interesting heritage, and Dungloe, home to the famous 'Mary from Dungloe' Festival, while Donegal Town is just a little further.