- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
A charming semi-detached townhouse on the outskirts of the village of Lettermore, in coastal County Galway, and on the Wild Atlantic Way.
This Lettermore cottage offers comfortable and welcoming accommodation, with spectacular far-reaching views of the stunning coastline.
The sitting room has a wonderfully cosy feel with an open fire and a picture window, taking full advantage of the elevated position in which this property is set.
Outside of the property you will find a seating area, ideal for dining alfresco.
There are various recreational activities available to the visitor in the surrounding area such as fishing, sailing, walking and cycling, not to mention an exceptional links golf course only a few miles from the cottage; perfect for testing your game!
Within a 5 minute drive there is a secluded sandy beach, and within a 15 minute drive, a coral beach.
Various local festivals also take place during the summer months.
With so much on offer and such tranquillity available, you'll return time and time again to this beautiful corner of Ireland.
Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x family room (3 single beds). Shower room with shower cubicle, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with breakfast area and open fire.
- Oil central heating with open fire
- Electric cooker with oven, hob and grill, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, TV with Sky, DVD player, stereo/CD player, library of games, books and DVDs
- All fuel, power and starter pack for open fire inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot, highchair and stairgate available on request
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Tarmaced area to side and rear of property with outdoor furniture and BBQ
- Rear grassed area suitable for children to play with some outdoor games
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop, pub, Post Office and church 5-10 mins walk.
About the location
LETTERMORE, COUNTY GALWAY
Clifden 40 miles; Galway 31 miles.
The pretty village of Lettermore is located on a small island in the south west corner of County Galway, on the Wild Atlantic Way by Bord Failte, connected to the mainland by a narrow causeway. The village is home to a welcoming Irish pub, a small convenience store and traditional butcher's store, and is also located in an area where the Irish language is still widely spoken, adding to the cultural experience. Offering unrivalled beauty and appeal, this is a great base from which to enjoy a wide range of exciting activities. There are numerous coves, beaches and inlets to explore nearby, and great opportunities for sailing, fishing and scuba diving. The fabulous Connemara National Park is waiting to be discovered only a short drive away, and no trip to this part of the world would be complete without a day trip to the majestic Aran Islands, located just off the coast in Galway Bay. Perfect for visitors of all ages and interests at any time of the year.