- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
A charming, single-storey apartment with spectacular sea and mountain views, next to the owners' friendly B&B in the seaside village of Tully, on the Renvyle Peninsula, County Galway.
Offering cosy, comfortable and welcoming accommodation, this lovely apartment is perfectly placed for exploring Connemara National Park and Kylemore Abbey, and for enjoying sea cruises, angling trips, fishing, island excursions and numerous walking and cycling routes.
Just a few moments' walk into the village you will find a Post Office, two supermarkets, a horse riding centre and a pub.
Simply relax on the patio outside the apartment, whilst soaking up the views and planning the next day's activities.
A superb base for a stress-free break.
All ground floor.
Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x single. Shower room with shower, basin & WC. Kitchen. Sitting room with dining area & coal-effect electric fire.
- Oil central heating with electric stove in sitting room
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD, radio, WiFi
- First €5 of oil and €5 of electricity included in rent, electricity charged at 20 cents per unit by a meter reading and oil charged at 95 cents per litre by a meter reading, payable directly to owner
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair on request
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Enclosed patio with furniture, BBQ and views over Killary Harbour
- Sun terraces with furniture to entrance and rear of property
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 3 mins walk, beach 10 mins walk.
About the location
TULLY, COUNTY GALWAY
Letterfrack 3.5 miles; Connemara National Park 3.5 miles; Clifden 12 miles.
The seaside village of Tully sits on the picturesque Renvyle Peninsula, County Galway. The village lies on the Atlantic Ocean, and fishermen still land the daily catch on the small pier by the beach. The village has two bars, a Post Office, a supermarket and a horseriding centre, as well as Teach Ceoil, a music house which holds traditional evenings of music each Tuesday evening during July and August. Across the bay are the mountains of Mweelrea and Croagh Patrick, and within easy reach are Connemara National Park, Kylemore Abbey, and Inishbofin Island, not to mention numerous walking and cycling routes, sea cruises, angling trips and much more. A wonderful base for a relaxing Irish holiday.
- Last minute