- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
Ballyferriter 2 miles.
This bright and spacious detached property lies in the secluded countryside of Ballineanig near Ballyferriter on the Dingle Peninsula, County Kerry.
Superbly decorated and furnished and offering flexible and welcoming accommodation, this large family Ballyferriter cottage makes a superb base to get together and relax.
The ground floor has an excellent open plan living area with a comfy sitting area, central open fire, sunny dining area with doors to the garden, along with a well-equipped, contemporary kitchen.
With a second sitting room on the first floor, and a mezzanine area with table football, there is plenty of space for everyone to spread out and make the most of their time at this lovely Ballyferriter cottage.
The four bedrooms, two with en-suites, and three bathrooms are spread over both floors at this Ballyferriter cottage, ensuring guests of all ages and mobility can enjoy their stay.
Outside this Ballyferriter cottage is an enclosed lawned garden with patio area and furniture, while at the bottom of the driveway runs a bubbling stream, crossed by a bridge.
This cottage near Ballyferriter offers easy access to the attractions of the Dingle Peninsula.
Natural wonders include the Blasket Islands and Mount Brandon, while lazy days can be enjoyed amongst the Gaelic-speaking residents of the nearby villages for a true Irish experience.
Visit Dingle to explore the shops or take a fishing trip out to sea.
A wonderful Ballyferriter cottage for a memorable family getaway.
Four bedrooms: 2 x ground floor double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x ground floor twin, 1 x family room with 1 double and 1 single. Two bathrooms with bath, shower over, basin and WC (one ground floor). Ground floor wet room with walk-in shower. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with open fire. Utility. First floor sitting room. First floor mezzanine area with sofa bed and table football.
- Oil central heating with open fire
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, TV with Saorview, DVD
- Fuel, power and starter pack for fire inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 4 cars
- Enclosed lawned garden with patio and furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 3 miles
- Note: Stream and bridge at bottom of driveway, children to be supervised
- Note: Max
- 9 people.
- Last minute
- “Lovely, relaxing stay”
- “We stayed at the Architect House at the end of June/early July 2015. The house was just as it was pictured on the site. I was traveling with my family and my parents (6 people total). There was plenty of space for everyone. The kitchen was absolutely beautiful. We really enjoyed that it was located outside the busy Dingle area, yet still very convenient to the area. We were staying in Ballyferriter since our ancestors lived there prior to coming to the US. We found everyone was very nice and helpful. They helped us find the location of the church that they attended (which happened to be walking distance from the Architect House). It would be helpful if the house had WiFi and an updated TV. However, it was clear in the listing that the house did not have WiFi. And besides, we were in Ireland to see the beautiful country, not to sit in front of a computer or TV.”
- “the best of Ireland”
- “This is one of the best places to visit, not just in Ireland but on the planet. The house is spacious, tidy, quiet, frankly faultless. Am I going back soon? Yes”
- “The house was ideal for a large group. There was plenty of space for everyone and ideal showering/bathing facilities, as well as a large garden. It was in a quiet area.”
- “A very comfortable spacious family home in a lovely location.”
- “Liked the space and the layout of the rooms particularly that the TV room is separate and that the kitchen is the centre of attention downstairs. The house is very warm and cosy and generously supplied with basic requirements. It was perfect.”
About the location
BALLYFERRITER, COUNTY KERRY
Dunquin 5 miles; Dingle 7 miles; Inch 22 miles.
The pretty village of Ballyferriter nestles quietly near the tip of the Dingle Peninsula in County Kerry. Home to a selection of local facilities including pubs, a shop, and a small hotel, and flanked by towering mountains, rugged coastlines and sandy beaches, this traditional Irish village is the perfect base for those wishing to relax, or to explore the great outdoors. Ballyferriter is also one of Ireland's most prominent Gaeltacht villages, where the traditional Gaelic language is widely spoken amongst the local residents, giving visitors a truly immersive experience, and exposure to this ancient culture. The natural surroundings will enrapture visitors, with the magnificent Blasket Islands only a short boat ride away, and Mount Brandon - the second tallest mountain in the country and a great challenge for avid walkers - also close by. Be sure to visit the nearby town of Dingle; with an unrivalled selection of Irish pubs, shops and visitor attractions, and a harbour full of boats offering excursions and fishing trips, it is one of the most popular destinations in the west of Ireland.