- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
A modern, detached, dormer-style cottage, located on the outskirts of the village of Ballyferriter, on the Dingle Peninsula, in County Kerry. With ample living space and bedrooms over the ground and the first floor, this comfortable Ballyferriter cottage is ideal for larger groups wishing to explore this beautiful corner of Ireland. Be inspired by the many wonderful professional photographs adorning the walls of this cottage, showing the breathtaking scenery that surrounds this Ballyferriter cottage. Enjoy dining alfresco in the pleasant garden, or simply relax by the warming open fire in the sitting room. During your stay at this Ballyferriter cottage be sure to take in the many sandy coves, rugged mountains and enchanting villages along the Dingle Peninsula, which extends out into the Atlantic Ocean, or for a day trip why not circle the Ring of Kerry, only an hour's drive away? Note: This cottage is next to Ref. 915382, together they sleep 24.
Six bedrooms: 1 x ground floor double with sea views & en-suite (shower, basin, WC), 1 x ground floor double, 1 x ground floor twin, 1 x family room (1 double & 1 single bed) with sea views, 1 x double with en-suite (shower, basin, WC), 1 x single. Ground floor bathroom with bath, basin, WC. Shower room with shower cubicle, basin, WC. Open plan kitchen & dining area with French doors to patio area. Utility room. Sitting room with open fire.
- Oil central heating with open fire in sitting room
- Electric oven, hob & grill, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV, DVD, video, radio, library of books, games, DVDs & videos
- Oil & starter pack for open fire inc. in rent, electricity charged via meter reading
- Bed linen & towels inc. in rent
- Cot & highchair on request
- Off road parking for 4 cars
- Enclosed lawned garden to front & rear with patio area, garden furniture & BBQ
- Sorry, no pets & no smoking
- Shop & pub 10 mins walk.
- “Wonderful cottage with everything you need ... and more!”
- “We travelled to Ballyferriter as a family group of 9 ranging in age from 19 to 81. The cottage was delightful; clean, beautifully presented and very spacious. With six bedrooms, there was room for everyone to have personal space and the living room and kitchen/diner were both great for spending time together as a family. The owners, Mr and Mrs Hooton, were so helpful and couldn't do enough for us. A special treat was seeing all the amazing photographs of the surrounding area taken by John. We would recommend this cottage to anyone wanting to spend time with extended family and we are already planning our next trip.”
- “The house was perfect for our group and very well equipped.”
About the location
BALLYFERRITER, COUNTY KERRY
Dunquin 5 miles; Dingle 7 miles; Inch 22 miles.
The pretty village of Ballyferriter nestles quietly near the tip of the Dingle Peninsula in County Kerry. Home to a selection of local facilities including pubs, a shop, and a small hotel, and flanked by towering mountains, rugged coastlines and sandy beaches, this traditional Irish village is the perfect base for those wishing to relax, or to explore the great outdoors. Ballyferriter is also one of Ireland's most prominent Gaeltacht villages, where the traditional Gaelic language is widely spoken amongst the local residents, giving visitors a truly immersive experience, and exposure to this ancient culture. The natural surroundings will enrapture visitors, with the magnificent Blasket Islands only a short boat ride away, and Mount Brandon - the second tallest mountain in the country and a great challenge for avid walkers - also close by. Be sure to visit the nearby town of Dingle; with an unrivalled selection of Irish pubs, shops and visitor attractions, and a harbour full of boats offering excursions and fishing trips, it is one of the most popular destinations in the west of Ireland.