- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
A lovely ground floor apartment centrally located in the vibrant tourist town of Dingle, County Kerry. Furnished and presented to a high standard throughout, this Dingle cottage offers comfort and quality with leather recliners and plush carpet in the sitting room as well as two beautifully presented bedrooms, both with TVs, ideal for enjoying a lazy morning in bed. Situated in a well-kept holiday development but just yards from the main street, this cosy and welcoming Dingle cottage is just a stone's throw from the many shops, pubs and restaurants that cater for all tastes, gastronomic, retail or otherwise. The Dingle Peninsula is renowned for its stunning beauty and lovers of the great outdoors will appreciate the access to the beautiful Blue Flag beach at Ventry, less than ten minutes' drive, as well as the opportunity to climb Mount Brandon, Ireland's second highest mountain and considered by many walkers to be its most beautiful. Children will enjoy trips into Dingle Bay hoping to meet Fungi, the famous dolphin, while traditional music can be enjoyed in the town through the summer months. Enjoy a barbecue and listen to the sounds of the ocean on the rear patio before retiring to dream of another exciting day ahead in your Dingle cottage.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with electric fire.
Oil central heating with electric fire. Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Sky, DVD. Fuel and power inc. in rent. Bed linen and towels inc. in rent. Cot on request. Roadside parking available. Patio area with furniture, barbecue and sea views. Sorry, no pets and no smoking. Shop, pub and coast 2 mins walk.
- “Perfect Location”
- “We really enjoyed our stay in Fairfield Close. It is a very comfortable apartment and very handy to all the local attractions, bars, restaurants and cafes. Well equipped kitchen and off road parking is a bonus. We would definitely return!”
- “comfortable & close to all amenities”
- “Light, warm & comfortable apartment, nicely decorated. Close to all amenities shops, pubs, etc but nicely tucked away at the top of town.”
- “Great location in Dingle”
- “This was a perfect location to walk into Dingle Town and enjoy the restaurants and pubs. The property was nicely decorated, spacious, and had everything we needed to make our stay comfortable. It was quiet and had comfortable beds. We liked having parking right outside our door, rather than on the street like many of the properties have. It was definitely a good choice for our stay in Dingle.”
- “Clean flat in a convenient location. The owner who cares for the property came on first day to ensure that we were OK and to orient us to the flat, was friendly and helpful.”
- “Comfortable accommodation with safe parking, and it was within walking distance to the town.”
- “A really good location, the property was ideal for two people and overall we were really pleased with the property and its facilities. We would use it again and will recommend to others.”
- “Good clean, comfortable holiday apartment within easy walking distance of all amenities, shops, pubs, etc. Dingle is a lively town with great people who are very friendly.”
- “The cottage was perfect for my friend and I on our first visit to Ireland. We had everything we needed for a very comfortable stay. The surroundings were lovely and everything was close by, a walk to the harbour, a stroll to the restaurants and lots of lovely Irish music to listen to every evening. The scenery is amazing and it only takes ten minutes in a car before you have breath taking views. The whole of Dingle is a perfect place to relax and I cannot wait to return.”
- “A good clean property that met all of our needs. Dingle was a lovely, lively town of character and characters; everyone was very friendly. There were lots of lovely places to visit.”
About the location
DINGLE, COUNTY KERRY
Killarney 45 miles; Cork 100 miles.
The delightful town of Dingle sits on a beautiful peninsula overlooking Dingle Bay and boasts a fabulous harbour as well as a good range of shops, pubs and restaurants. Offering lovely beaches and stunning surrounding countryside, this lively town offers a host of activities for all the family, including great walking, cycling, fishing, golfing and a range of watersport facilities. So whether it's a trip to the Oceanworld aquarium or one of the town’s museums, or a quiet seafood meal, this charming town has something for everyone!