- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
Manorhamilton 2 miles.
A superb detached property in a rural position, close to the town of Manorhamilton, County Leitrim.
This spacious Manorhamilton cottage is the ideal choice for a large group of friends or for a family get-together to enjoy one of Ireland's hidden gems, County Leitrim.
The bright and airy sitting area is large enough for social gatherings, whilst the second sitting room offers privacy should you need a little peace and quiet.
Furnished in a contemporary style, this Manorhamilton cottage has a ground floor bedroom complete with an en-suite, walk-in shower room, convenient for less mobile guests, as well as six further comfortable bedrooms, two with en-suites, all offering flexible sleeping arrangements.
The multi-fuel stove and open fire add character and a warm ambience to this Leitrim cottage, and outside you will find a quiet garden complete with furniture, the perfect spot to relax in the sun.
This Manorhamilton cottage sits in a tranquil setting amongst rolling hills, and there are lovely walks available from the doorstep, plus the town of Manorhamilton is just two miles away, featuring a good selection of shops and pubs.
The lively coastal town of Sligo is also close by, as are the beautiful beaches at Strandhill and Rosses Point.
Visit the pretty Glencar Waterfall, take part in watersports on Lough Allen, enjoy a spot of fishing on the local salmon river or take to the saddle and view the surrounding beautiful countryside from horseback.
Whatever you decide upon, a holiday in this Manorhamilton cottage is one you'll remember.
Seven bedrooms: 3 x double (two with en-suite shower, basin and WC), 1 x ground floor double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x family room with 1 double and 1 single, 2 x ground floor family room with 1 double and 1 single. Bathroom with bath, basin and WC. Ground floor bathroom with bath, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen with multi-fuel stove, dining area (seats 6) and sitting area with open fire. Utility. Second sitting room (seats 12) with dining area (seats 4).
Oil central heating with multi-fuel stove and open fire. Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridges, freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, 2 x TVs with Saorview, DVD, CD/radio, selection of books and games. Fuel and power inc. in rent from May to September inclusive, €35 per short break and €40 per week supplement from October to April inclusive, made payable to owner. Starter packs for stove and fire inc. in rent. Bed linen and towels inc. in rent. Off road parking for 5 cars. Front patio garden with furniture. Sorry, no pets and no smoking. Shops, pubs and restaurants 2.3 miles. Note: No stag parties. Note: The owner requires a €150 refundable good housekeeping bond, payable upon arrival.
Note: From January 2016, owner requires a €150 refundable good housekeeping bond.
- Last minute
- “Amazing accommodation”
- “The accommodation is brilliant. It is set in a stunning location and the property itself is very spacious. All members of the party were ecstatic with the quality of the house and facilities provided. The owner was fantastic-he greeted us on arrival and assured us that he was available throughout the week for anything that we needed. We could not fault the property and would highly recommend it. There is a huge amount of beautiful sights to see and activities to take part in in he surrounding area. We all had a wonderful holiday at Cloonaquin.”
- “Bright, airy and spacious property”
- “Bright, airy and spacious property in a lovely rural setting with a nice little BBQ area to the back which came in very hand. Loads of room for the children to run around and no shortage of shower and toilet facilities with so many en suite bedrooms. The housse is located within reach of many popular tourist attractions and its position also affords easy access to the neighbouring counties of Donegal, Cavan and Fermanagh. The owner was also very friendly and helpful, giving us some useful tips on local eateries and places of interest.”
- “Comfortable and spacious accommodation”
- “A mixed party of family and friends aged 12 to 70 all coming from Germany felt very comfortable and relaxed. Due to generous space in living quarters with two fireplaces different activities in small groups are possible - playing cards, making music or just talking. The friendly owner is being helpful and on the spot for extraordinary request. We all enjoyed a wonderful holiday in quiet surroundings in short distance to stunning destinations.”
- “Large house”
- “Good house very clean. We found it well situated for Sligo, Bundoran and Enniskillen. The only let down was there was no garden and the driveway and path around house was Quarry stones. But other than that the house itself was very good the owner is a very nice man and easy to talk to”
- “The accommodation is brilliant. It is set in a stunning location and the property itself is very spacious. All members of the party were ecstatic with the quality of the house and facilities provided. The owner was fantastic, he greeted us on arrival and assured us that he was available throughout the week for anything that we needed. We could not fault the property and would highly recommend it. There is a huge amount of beautiful sights to see and activities to take part in in he surrounding area. We all had a wonderful holiday at Cloonaquinn.”
- “The size and layout of Cloonaquinn was perfect for our group. Plenty of space for adults and kids, full of rustic charm and an open fire. We had a very comfortable stay and a very enjoyable weekend. I would recommend this property to anyone looking for a break away from the hustle and bustle.”
- “The accommodation was excellent - light and spacious with plenty of room for our five grandchildren to run around without getting under the adults feet. We were lucky enough to have had great weather so the BBQ and outside space were also put to good use. The rural location of the house meant it was lovely and peaceful, but it is also ideally situated within easy reach of lots of places of interest, such as the local castle, Glencar Waterfall, Rosses Point beach, and even Waterworld in Bundoran, to name but a few. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay in Cloonaquinn and would have no hesitation in recommending it to our friends.”
- “Everyone loved the relaxing feel to the home. The owner could not have been more helpful and the scenery from the house is breathtaking. We will definitely be back”
- “The house was very tidy and the owner very kindly had a fire lit for us when we arrived. The group loved the fact there was so much space. I would definitely recommend this property to anyone wanting a nice relaxing break.”
- “We had a great holiday. The house was very spacious, warm and well equipped. It was lovely to be met by the owner who had set a roaring fire to greet us. The local town had all the amenities we needed and we were well positioned to visit various attractions in the nearby counties.”
- “Size of the place and the setting were fantastic for a big Christmas and easily catered for the amount of people including the 3 children.”
About the location
MANORHAMILTON, COUNTY LEITRIM
Sligo 16 miles.
The cultural town of Manorhamilton lies in the north of County Leitrim, in the centre of the North Leitrim Glens, a region which is renowned for its hill walking. There is a wide choice of pubs and eateries in the town, and the area as a whole is known for its strong love of live Irish music, with many such performances taking place throughout the year. There is a theatre and arts centre called The Glens Centre. Manorhamilton Castle, now a ruin, has been transformed into an interesting visitor attraction, while other fascinating places to visit include the Leitrim Sculpture Centre and the Famine Graveyard. Visit Glencar Waterfall or take a scenic drive round the Erne Waterway. Explore the towns and villages of the area including Rosses Point, Strandhill and Bundoran and experience several golf courses, horse riding stables and lovely beaches. Manorhamilton is an ideal location for visiting the north west and beyond.