- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
A character coastal retreat!
This single-storey detached cottage is just a few minutes' walk from the sandy beach at Cliffoney, in County Sligo.
Offering very welcoming family accommodation, this Cliffoney cottage is full of character, including exposed stone walls, tiled floors and an open fire in the spacious sitting room.
The large kitchen has a Belfast sink and a slate tiled floor, while younger guests at this Cliffoney cottage will enjoy the snug with its pool table.
Outside this cottage in Cliffoney, there is a south-facing patio, and a lawned garden to the side with football goal, a lovely spot for relaxing on a sunny afternoon.
From your Cliffoney cottage it is easy to enjoy the sea and mountain landscapes of the area and even Sligo town.
A wonderfully cosy Cliffoney cottage.
All ground floor. Three bedrooms: 2 x double with doors to patio, 1 x twin with TV. Bathroom with bath with hand-held shower over, walk-in shower, basin and WC. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. Sitting room (seats 7) with open fire. Snug (seats 4) with small pool table.
- Oil central heating with open fire in sitting room
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, TV with DVD, 2nd TV, CD/radio
- Fuel, power and starter pack for open fire inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair on request
- Off road parking for 4 cars
- Lawned garden to side with football goal, south-facing patio with furniture and BBQ
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop, pub and beach 5 mins walk
- Note: There is an open ditch behind the cottage
- Note: Use of stabling and 3-acre paddock available by prior arrangement
- Note: Although this is a 'no pet' property, the owners' cats do stay in the property occasionally
- As such, this property is not completely free of pet traces.
About the location
CLIFFONEY, COUNTY SLIGO
Bundoran 5 miles; Ballinfull 8 miles; Sligo Town 16 miles; Sligo Airport 20 miles.
The tranquil village of Cliffoney is located in one of the most beautiful parts of the North West Coast of Ireland, in North County Sligo. Nestled at the foot of the Benbulben and Benwiskin Mountains, Cliffoney overlooks Donegal Bay, and the infamous Mullaghmore Harbour. The picturesque settings and unspoilt landscapes, teamed with the surrounding sea and mountains, give Cliffoney a delightful air of tranquillity. Visit the Gleniff Horseshoe, Creevykeel Court Tomb, Bunduff Marsh and Wildlife Sanctuary or The Cloonerco Bogs which stretch across the Cliffoney landscape, and are ideal for nature lovers. Take the short drive to Sligo Town and discover its numerous bars and restaurants, enjoy a trip north to Bundoran in County Donegal, or enjoy the walking, beaches or lake and river fishing in Cliffoney. Both the Florence Court House and Gardens and the Marble Arch Caves are an hour's drive away and are worth a visit. A lovely location for a rural Ireland getaway.