- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Arklow 4 miles.
A fantastic, ground floor detached cottage, 4 miles from the coastal town of Arklow, County Wicklow.
Superbly appointed, this Arklow cottage is perfectly suited for families and friends looking to enjoy a relaxing break in County Wicklow.
This Arklow cottage has two quality sitting rooms, one with warming multi-fuel stove, and a large, well-equipped kitchen, which combine to provide contemporary and stylish accommodation for the holidaymaker.
There are also four bedrooms, one of which boasts an en-suite Jacuzzi bath, a luxurious touch allowing you to completely unwind.
The spacious nature of this County Wicklow cottage allows you to fully relax, and on fine days you can retire to one of the many outdoor decking areas or enjoy some peace and quiet in the conservatory with your favourite book and a glass of wine.
The cottage also boasts a large, enclosed garden and a tennis court, which children of all ages are sure to love!
The nearby town of Arklow has a wide range of amenities with many shops, pubs and restaurants as well as a park, swimming pool, indoor play park, cinema and leisure centre.
The lively town of Gorey offers an indoor trampoline centre, ice skating rink and Pirates Cove activity centre, while the nearby equestrian centre allows you to view the countryside from the saddle.
With miles of beautiful beaches to explore including those at Courtown, Brittas Bay, Curracloe and Ballygarrett, as well as two great golf courses in the area, this stunning County Wicklow cottage is the ideal place for a wonderful Irish holiday.
All ground floor. Four bedrooms: 3 x double (one with en-suite Jacuzzi bath, separate shower, basin and WC, one with en-suite shower, basin and WC), 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, hand-held shower, basin and WC. Kitchen with breakfast bar (seats 4) and dining area (seats 8). Utility. Sitting room with multi-fuel stove. Second sitting room. Conservatory.
- Oil central heating with multi-fuel stove
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, 2 x TVs (1 with Free-to-air channels, 1 with Saorview) DVD, CD/radio, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot, highchair and two single folding beds on request
- Ample off road parking
- Lawned garden with decking, patio areas and furniture
- Lockable bike storage
- Private tennis court (rackets and balls provided)
- Two well-behaved pets welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 1.5 miles, pub 2.5 miles
- Note: There are two internal steps from hallway to main sitting room and from second sitting room to one double bedroom
- Note: Owner has an art studio next door, which holds classes throughout the day
- Archery lessons and art classes available by prior arrangement with owner
- Note: There is a caretaker on-site.
About the location
ARKLOW, COUNTY WICKLOW
Gorey 11 miles; Wicklow Town 18 miles; Wicklow Mountains National Park 21 miles.
The lively town of Arklow in County Wicklow makes an ideal base for an Irish getaway. The town, on the Avoca River, was once a busy port and today remains a popular centre for sailing and sea fishing, as well as enjoying a fine tradition of pottery. There are shops, pubs and entertainments to suit all tastes, including a cinema, leisure centre, farmers' and country markets, museums, galleries and castles. Take a sea tour around the wonderful coastline, or head out of Arklow to the Clara Lara Fun Park for a great family day out. Wicklow, with its celebrated National Park, is a haven for walkers, and there are also plenty of cycle trails to make the most of the beautiful landscapes. The beaches at Brittas Bay and Clogga Beach are the icing on the cake when it comes to the endless ways to fill your days in this beautiful county.