- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
A spacious, double-fronted detached farmhouse, set in a large garden, down a lane from the owner's beef and dairy farm, in the picturesque village of Foulksmills, in County Wexford.
With two sitting rooms, a separate dining room, four comfortable bedrooms and a large kitchen, not to mention a huge, private, lawned garden with play area, this spacious Ireland cottage makes a perfect base for families to relax and make the most of the area.
Venture further afield to the beaches at Rosslare Strand or the Hook Peninsula, explore the Saltee Islands or take in an opera in Wexford Town.
A terrific Ireland cottage for a memorable family holiday.
Four bedrooms: 2 x double (one with en-suite shower, basin & WC), 2 x twin (one with sink). Bathroom with bath, shower, basin & WC. Kitchen with breakfast table (seats 6). Utility. Dining room. Lounge with open fire. Sitting room with electric fire and sofa bed.
- Oil central heating with open fire and electric fire
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washer, dryer, dishwasher, TV, DVD, radio/CD
- Oil and electricity charged from meter reading, starter pack for fire inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot, highchair and stairgate on request
- Ample off road parking
- Very large front lawned garden with picnic table, BBQ and play area with swing, slide, punch bag and small climbing wall
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 0.5 miles, pub 2.5 miles
- Note: Owner is happy to help book activities from local adventure company, please contact at least four weeks prior to arrival.
About the location
FOULKSMILLS, COUNTY WEXFORD
New Ross 11.5 miles; Duncannon 13 miles; Wexford 13 miles.
The picturesque village of Foulksmills is in the heart of lovely County Wexford. This part of Ireland offers great scope for relaxation, with plenty of charming villages and hamlets, with traditional pubs and shops, as well as the county town of Wexford, with all its amenities and Opera House. There are spectacular beaches (fourteen of them to be precise) on the Hook Peninsula, and a beautiful Blue Flag beach at Rosslare Strand, while those who prefer to stay inland can enjoy lovely walks, and golfing on one of the many courses in the area. Visit the Saltee Islands or Duncannon Lighthouse, wander round the JFK Arboretum, or visit the Dunbrody Famine Ship at New Ross.
- Last minute