- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
Gorey 7 miles. This delightful, single-storey, detached Wexford cottage has been fully refurbished by the owners, to provide a welcoming, homely Wexford holiday cottage. The thatched roof, country kitchen and cosy woodburners in this Wexford cottage make it a great place for families to relax and explore the area, while the pretty garden surrounding the Wexford cottage is great for alfresco dining. For fun-filled days out, this Wexford cottage is close to many fantastic towns and attractions; spend some time at Cahore Point, enjoying deep-sea fishing only a mile from this Wexford cottage, or visit Wexford Town, New Ross, or Rosslare. This Wexford cottage is great for exploring this part of Ireland.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x double with en-suite bath with shower over, basin and WC, 1 x twin. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen with woodburner and dining area. Sitting room with woodburner. Note: There is one internal step leading into the kitchen.
- Electric storage heaters with woodburners in sitting room and kitchen
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD, radio
- Electricity and starter pack for woodburners inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot available
- Off road parking for 3 cars
- Enclosed lawned garden surrounding cottage with furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 2 mins walk.
About the location
GOREY, COUNTY WEXFORD
Wexford 25 miles; Wicklow 26 miles; Dublin 59 miles.
The lively town of Gorey in County Wexford has plenty to see and do. With restaurants and pubs to enjoy, and golf and fishing on offer, there is something for everybody. Take a walk through the Courtown Woods, enjoy a picnic by the Owenavarro River or take a trip to Courtown Harbour with its sandy beaches and record for the highest sunshine levels in Ireland. A short drive will take you to County Wicklow and the Wicklow Mountains National Park, while all the excitement of Dublin is only an hour's drive away.