- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
Rosslare Harbour 5.5 miles.
This charming, detached thatched cottage is situated in the townland of Ballysheen near Rosslare Harbour, County Wexford.
This light and airy County Wexford cottage offers flexible sleeping arrangements with five bedrooms, including one double and two single rooms on the ground floor, making this holiday home an ideal base for families or friends who wish to explore the Sunny South East.
There are also two sitting rooms with traditional features and electric fires at this County Wexford cottage, meaning the children in your party can play in one room, whilst the adults enjoy a drink and reminisce about their day in the other.
Completing the accommodation at this cottage near Rosslare Harbour is a fitted kitchen with dining area and seating area and a ground floor bathroom.
Outside this County Wexford cottage is a side and rear courtyard, plus there is also the added bonus of enjoying the owners' 3 ½ acre garden, where you will find a fenced pond and pond house, an 'enchanted forest' and children's play area, plus use of a hard tennis court is available for the more active members of your party.
This delightful cottage is situated only a one minute walk from an award-winning restaurant, plus Rosslare Harbour offers excellent transport links, including regular ferry services to the UK and railway links to Dublin, Waterford and beyond.
With Our Lady's Island lake, sandy beaches, golf courses and tourist attractions that delve into the area's past all within easy reach, this County Wexford cottage is the perfect base for discovering all that there is to offer.
Note: This cottage is 2 mins walk away from Ref 24503 and Ref.
24692, together they sleep 28.
Five bedrooms: 2 x double (one accessed from the other), 1 x ground floor double, 2 x ground floor single. Ground floor bathroom with bath, separate shower, basin and WC. First floor basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area and comfy seating (seats 3). Sitting room (seats 3) with electric fire. Second sitting room (seats 2) with electric fire. Landing with two single sofa beds.
- Oil central heating with electric fires
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, 2 x TVs with Free-to-air channels, DVD, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair on request
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Enclosed side and rear courtyard with furniture
- Shared use of owners' lawned garden with fenced pond, Wendy House and play area
- Shared use of owners' tennis court
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 10 mins walk, restaurant 1 min walk (no children after 6pm)
- Note: One step down from sitting room to double bedroom and one step down from sitting room to kitchen
- Note: Dog must be kept on a lead when outside
- Note: Fenced pond in shared garden, children to be supervised
- Note: This property sleeps a maximum of 6 adults and 2 children.
- Last minute
About the location
ROSSLARE HARBOUR, COUNTY WEXFORD
Kilrane 1 mile; Wexford 12 miles.
Rosslare Harbour is a village situated on a cliff top in County Wexford, on the south-eastern corner of the Irish coast, boasting panoramic views of Rosslare Bay and the Rosslare-Europort. Providing regular ferry services to the UK and railway services to Dublin, Waterford, Cork, Kerry and Limerick, Rosslare Harbour makes a great touring base. The village itself offers several bars and hotel/restaurants, and is within easy reach of safe, sandy beaches, golf at either St Helen's Bay Golf Resort or Rosslare Golf Club, glorious local cliff walks and shopping and horse riding facilities. A little further afield but still within easy travelling distance, discover the Irish National Heritage Park and Westgate Heritage Tower, which offer a colourful insight into County Wexford's history. An ideal base for discovering this lovely part of Ireland.