- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
Situated in a residential area, in Riverchapel village, on the fringes of Courtown, County Wexford, this modern, semi-detached cottage makes a great base for exploring this lovely area.
This Courtown cottage has been lovingly furnished, decorated and finished by the owners, to a high standard, and includes wooden and tiled floors throughout, a cosy open fire and four comfortable bedrooms.
Nearby Courtown is a great place the whole family can enjoy; there is a cinema, bowling alley, climbing wall, seal sanctuary and a Blue Flag sandy beach, as well as access to popular Gorey.
With lots to see and do, this is a fantastic Courtown cottage base all year round.
Four bedrooms: 1 x double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x double, 1 x twin, 1 x adult bunks (double on bottom, single on top). Bathroom with bath, separate shower cubicle, basin and WC. Ground floor basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area (seats 6). Sitting room (seats 5) with open fire.
- Oil central heating with open fire in sitting room
- Electric oven, 5-burner gas hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, 32" TV with basic Sky package, DVD, CD/radio, iPod dock, selection of DVDs
- All fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot, highchair and stairgate available on request
- Off road parking for 3 cars
- Rear lawned garden with decked area and furniture
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 5 mins walk, pub 10 mins walk.
About the location
COURTOWN, COUNTY WEXFORD
Gorey 4 miles; New Ross 42 miles; Rosslare Harbour 42 miles; Dublin 63 miles.
The pretty seaside resort of Courtown, County Wexford has lots of things to see and do. With bars, restaurants, shops, golf, fishing, horse riding, the harbour and lovely sandy beaches to enjoy, there is something for everybody. Take a walk through the Courtown Woods, enjoy a picnic by the Ounavarra River, or take a stroll along Courtown Harbour with its sandy beaches and record for the highest sunshine levels in Ireland. A short drive will take you to County Wicklow and the Wicklow Mountains National Park, while all the excitement of Dublin is only an hour's drive away.
- Last minute