- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Duncannon 1 mile.
Located within walking distance of the fishing village of Duncannon in County Wexford, this lovely property, set in the owner's grounds, offers comfortable, well-equipped accommodation and has been decorated with style.
On entrance, guests are greeted by a light and airy open plan living area, complete with a fitted kitchen and small dining area.
As well as enjoying a large shared garden, the cottage also has its own paved patio area with garden furniture, perfect for dining alfresco.
Perfect as a family holiday destination, the picturesque village of Duncannon boasts a mile-long golden beach, where the International Sand Sculpting Festival takes place every summer.
Ideally located for driving around the very scenic Ring of Hook, Seaside Cottage will delight everyone looking for quality accommodation in one of the most unspoilt parts of Ireland.
All ground floor.
Three bedrooms: 1 x twin, 1 x twin leading to 1 x double. Shower room with shower cubicle, basin and WC. Additional outside WC. Open plan living area with fitted kitchen, small dining area and sitting area with solid fuel stove. Study.
- Oil central heating with solid fuel stove in sitting area
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine in separate storage building, dishwasher, TV, DVD player, WiFi
- Electricity and starter pack of fuel for solid fuel stove inc. in rent
- Oil charged from meter reading at end of stay
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Highchair available on request
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Shared use of owner's partially enclosed lawned garden
- Paved patio area with garden furniture at rear of property
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shops and pubs 1 mile.
About the location
DUNCANNON, COUNTY WEXFORD
Waterford 12 miles by ferry (30 miles by road).
The picturesque fishing village of Duncannon is situated in southwest County Wexford, and is dominated by Duncannon Fort, which sits on a rocky outcrop jutting into the channel. Waterford Harbour lies to the west and the golden sandy beach is popular for swimming and sunbathing. The International Sand Sculpting Festival is a village highlight each year. With a couple of pubs and restaurants and a children’s playground by the beach, Duncannon is a lovely place for a quiet seaside holiday. Catch a ferry to the beaches and watersports of Dunmore East, shop for traditional crystal in Waterford, enjoy the music of Wexford Festival Opera each October or explore some of the historic houses, beautiful gardens and lovely walks in this wonderful part of Ireland. With activities like fishing, golf and horseriding all within easy reach this is a perfect location for a family holiday.
- Last minute