- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
Foulksmills 4 miles. A superbly-appointed cottage, all on the ground floor level, situated amongst the rolling countryside of County Wexford in the townland of Loughnageer. This County Wexford cottage provides spacious and contemporary accommodation, ideal for holidaymakers who require comfort and quality. The large fitted kitchen with dining area in your County Wexford cottage is perfect for aspiring chefs, while the lovely sitting room with multi-fuel stove provides a welcoming haven to rest weary bones after a long day exploring the local area. This attractive County Wexford cottage also boasts a large summer room, which enjoys very pleasant views, or you can step outside and enjoy this delightful area of the Sunny South East in the beautifully-manicured garden, either enjoying the sound of silence or the laughter of the children as they play. This County Wexford cottage is ideally located for many attractions. The village of Wellingtonbridge is just a short drive away and provides all the amenities you need including a supermarket, garage and pub, while the beaches at Duncannon to the west as well as Cullenstown to the south are easily reached. Alternatively, the spectacular Hook Peninsula affords magnificent views across the Irish Sea and you may even spot a whale or two! Watersports, hiking, golf and fishing are all available near to your holiday cottage or why not take a trip to the town of Wexford and city of Waterford? This exceptional County Wexford cottage guarantees an Irish self-catering holiday you'll never forget.
All ground floor. Three bedrooms: 1 x double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 2 x twin. Bathroom with bath, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with multi-fuel stove. Summer room.
- Oil central heating with multi-fuel stove in sitting room
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, video, CD/radio
- Fuel, power and starter pack for multi-fuel stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Ample off road parking
- Large enclosed rear garden with furniture
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 1.5 miles.
- “idyllic perfect holiday”
- “(although very difficult to find!)Once you set up your sat nav to Taylorstown you'll be fine! Could not find fault with this cottage, it was probably the best we have stayed in. The neighbours were lovely, the villagers very friendly but although we tried to support the local pub and restaurant in Foulksmills we never found them open.Nearest pub in Wellington Bridge about 20 mins by car recommended for bar meals (and also Thai takeaway with a choice of four dishes!) The views from the sun room were breathtaking.Shame we couldnt take advantage of the chiminea in the garden.The owners were very accomodating and were a pleasure to deal with”
- “A beautiful holiday home in a quiet countryside location. The bungalow was a home from home experience, it was well equipped and very spacious.”
About the location
FOULKSMILLS, COUNTY WEXFORD
New Ross 11.5 miles; Duncannon 13 miles; Wexford 13 miles.
The picturesque village of Foulksmills is in the heart of lovelyCounty Wexford. This part of Ireland offers great scope for relaxation, with plenty of charming villages and hamlets, with traditional pubs and shops, as well as the county town of Wexford, with all its amenities and Opera House. There are spectacular beaches (fourteen of them to be precise) on the Hook Peninsula, and a beautiful Blue Flag beach at Rosslare Strand, while those who prefer to stay inland can enjoy lovely walks, and golfing on one of the many courses in the area. Visit the Saltee Islands or Duncannon Lighthouse, wander round the JFK Arboretum, or visit the Dunbrody Famine Ship at New Ross.