- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Rosslare Harbour 5.5 miles.
This semi-detached cottage is located next to the owners' own home in the townland of Ballysheen, near Rosslare Harbour in County Wexford.
This unusual cottage has been uniquely designed to offer quirky and homely accommodation for families or groups of friends wishing to discover and experience all that the Sunny South East has to offer.
With flexible accommodation throughout, this Wexford cottage has four comfortable bedrooms, two located on the ground floor, making it ideal for anybody with limited mobility, and with two excellent family rooms on the first floor, both with en-suites, this coastal cottage makes for the perfect getaway.
The spacious open plan living area comprises of a fitted kitchen, comfortable dining area and cosy sitting area with open fire, meaning everyone can enjoy and make the most of this space!
There is also an additional sitting room, with open fire, where the grown ups can have some peace and quiet!
Outside this cottage near Rosslare is a glorious garden with fenced pond and pond house, an 'enchanted forest' and children's play area - the gardens are shared with neighbouring properties and with the owners', but still remain private and peaceful.
There is also shared use of a tennis court for the more active.
To the rear of this Wexford cottage is a sheltered courtyard with furniture where you can enjoy a slice of tranquillity and soak up the morning sunshine before you set off on your adventures for the day.
This Wexford cottage is located just a one minute walk from an award-winning restaurant and also within a short drive of Rosslare Harbour, which offers excellent transport links to the UK and also access to Dublin.
With sandy beaches on your doorstep, Our Lady's Island Lake a few minutes away and so many tourist attractions nearby, you will be far from bored here in Wexford!
Note: This cottage is 2 mins walk away from Ref. 21972 and Ref. 24692, together they sleep 28.
Four bedrooms: 1 x ground floor king-size double, 1 x ground floor twin, 2 x family room with 1 king-size double and 1 single with en-suite bath, shower over, basin and WC. Ground floor shower room with shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area (seats 6) with open fire. Sitting room (seats 5) with open fire.
- Oil central heating with two open fires
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washer/dryer, dishwasher, TV with Free-to-air channels, DVD, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Fuel for open fires available to purchase locally
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair on request
- Off road parking for 3 cars
- Courtyard with furniture
- Shared front lawned garden with patio and furniture
- Shared use of owners' lawned garden with fenced pond, Wendy House and play area
- Shared use of owners' tennis court
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 10 mins walk
- Restaurant 1 min walk (no children after 6pm)
- Note: The entrance to the driveway is shared with two other properties
- Note: There are 2 steps from the entrance hallway to the open plan living area
- Note: Dog must be kept on a lead when outside
- Note: Fenced pond in shared garden, children to be supervised
- Note: Max
- 8 adults and 2 children.
About the location
ROSSLARE HARBOUR, COUNTY WEXFORD
Kilrane 1 mile; Wexford 12 miles.
Rosslare Harbour is a village situated on a cliff top in County Wexford, on the south-eastern corner of the Irish coast, boasting panoramic views of Rosslare Bay and the Rosslare-Europort. Providing regular ferry services to the UK and railway services to Dublin, Waterford, Cork, Kerry and Limerick, Rosslare Harbour makes a great touring base. The village itself offers several bars and hotel/restaurants, and is within easy reach of safe, sandy beaches, golf at either St Helen's Bay Golf Resort or Rosslare Golf Club, glorious local cliff walks and shopping and horse riding facilities. A little further afield but still within easy travelling distance, discover the Irish National Heritage Park and Westgate Heritage Tower, which offer a colourful insight into County Wexford's history. An ideal base for discovering this lovely part of Ireland.
Note: Max. 8 adults and 2 children.
- Last minute