- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
Wicklow 3 miles.
This single-storey, detached Wicklow cottage is situated in a coastal location, on the owner's popular caravan and camping site, overlooking the beautiful Silver Strand Beach, 3 miles from Wicklow Town, County Wicklow.
The camp site on which this Wicklow cottage sits has a private stretch of sandy beach with its own cove, providing a safe and fun place for families to enjoy themselves.
Inside, this Wicklow cottage is cosy and homely, with a solid fuel stove, comfortable bedrooms and sea views.
Close by, there are many exciting attractions and days out to be enjoyed, including great walking and golf, while children will love the Clara Lara Fun Park, Wicklow's Historic Gaol, with interactive tours, and the National Sea Life Centre in nearby Bray.
There is something for all the family close to this Wicklow cottage.
All ground floor. Three bedrooms: 1 x double with sea views, 1 x twin with sea views, 1 x adult bunks. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with solid fuel stove and sea views.
- Electric storage heaters with solid fuel stove
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, TV, Freeview
- First €20 of electricity inc. in rent, remainder charged via meter reading
- Starter pack for stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Front and side lawned area with furniture
- Two well-behaved pets welcome, must be kept on a lead at all times when outside (dogs not allowed on beach)
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop on site, 3 mins walk (open between Easter and September), alternative shop and pub 3 miles.
About the location
WICKLOW TOWN, COUNTY WICKLOW
Dublin 35 miles; New Ross 65 miles.
The seaside county town of Wicklow is known as Ireland's premier outdoor activity destination, and with so much on offer, it's not hard to see why. Walking is available in abundance, with both the Wicklow Way and the Wicklow Mountains providing great trails on varying terrain, as well as the Wicklow Mountains National Park and Glendalough, ideal for those who prefer a more gentle stroll through the beautiful scenery. Wicklow is blessed with a stunning stretch of coastline, dotted with safe, sandy beaches, coves and tidal inlets, and for lovers of golf, there are numerous courses in the area. For great days out visit Powerscourt Gardens and Waterfall, Wicklow's Historic Gaol, Mount Usher Gardens, or Dublin, home of Guinness.