- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
A charming, end-terrace stone barn conversion, slightly larger than its neighbours and set over two floors, offering a fabulous retreat at any time of year.
Note: This property can be booked with Refs. 2014 and 2015 to accommodate up to 12 people.
Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x ground floor twin. Bathroom with bath, basin and WC. Ground floor shower room with separate shower cubicle, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen. Sitting room with dining area and access to decked patio area and enclosed garden.
- Oil underfloor heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, dishwasher, TV, DVD
- All fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Large, enclosed lawned garden with decked patio area, garden furniture and BBQ
- Fishing lake
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Stabling facilities available by arrangement direct with owner
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 4 miles, pub 1.5 miles
- Note: This property may be suitable for accompanied disabled - please phone for further information
- Note: The owners of this property farm Koi Carp thus there is a large fenced pond at this property and children must be supervised.
About the location
Honiton 4 miles.
Situated in the heart of the Blackdown Hills, an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty on the Devon/Somerset border, lies the village of Upottery, just 4 miles from Honiton. With wonderful fields, hedgerows, woodlands and isolated farmsteads this is rural living at its best. Thatched cottages, village inns and long country walks are the order of the day, while outstanding wildlife contributes to this rural idyll. The nearby market town of Honiton, once the centre of the UK's lace making industry, boasts shops, pubs and restaurants and is just a 15 minute car ride away. The cathedral city of Exeter is only 20 miles away and the fabulous beaches along the Devon and Dorset Heritage Coast are just 40 minutes by car. Even the wilds of Exmoor are in easy reach. The perfect location for those wishing to get away from it all while being within reach of some of the South West's main visitor attractions.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute