- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
A charming, single-storey, semi-detached property set amid 13 acres on the outskirts of the rural village of Broadwoodkelly, 3 miles from Winkleigh.
The property has a contemporary open plan living area, and has been decorated and furnished to a good standard - a charming rural hideaway.
Adjoining the owners&
8217; home, the cottage overlooks a small private lake and acres of woodland and rolling fields.
The granite tors of Dartmoor are nearby, play a round at the local golf course or explore nearby Exeter.
The ideal retreat to relax and unwind!
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath with shower over, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and cosy living area. Shared utility room.
- Oil central heating
- Electric cooker, microwave, fridge, dishwasher, TV, DVD player
- Washing machine and tumble dryer in communal utility room
- All fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair available on request
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Shared use of garden and patio with garden furniture
- Two well-behaved pets welcome
- Pubs and shop 3 miles
- Note: Unfenced pond on site, children must be supervised at all times
- Note: Water supply is from a bore hole.
About the location
Winkleigh 3 miles; Okehampton 8 miles.
Broadwoodkelly is a delightful country village set among lush green fields, high hedgerows and winding lanes just 8 miles from Okehampton and the ‘Gateway’ to the moors. Surrounded by a labyrinth of country walks, with several excellent fishing rivers, a number of quality golf courses and a wealth of wildlife on the doorstep, there are few better spots from which to experience the joys of country living. Pretty thatched villages with quaint pubs and restaurants abound, while close to hand are a number of Stately homes and National Trust properties. The wide sandy beaches and amazing surf of the North Devon coast is a short drive away, while in the other direction lie the wildest tors of Dartmoor. The cathedral city of Exeter is 50 minutes by car.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute