- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
A lovely, three-storey house, in a quiet residential area, a short stroll from the seafront in the pretty resort town of Minehead.
This light and airy, semi-detached property is furnished and equipped to a high standard and features six generous bedrooms, two with an en-suite, and a pretty garden, ideal for a family BBQ.
Located on the striking North Somerset coast, Minehead boasts a sheltered, sandy beach, fishing harbour and good choice of shops, pubs and restaurants.
Follow the Minehead Meander, a fascinating circular walk from the start of the beautiful South West Coast Path, taking in Blenheim Palace and culminating at the West Somerset Railway.
Discover Exmoor National Park or the wildlife at nearby Dunkery and Horner Woods National Nature Reserve.
An ideal base for a fun-packed family holiday.
Over three floors. Six bedrooms: 1 x double, 2 x double both with en-suite bath, shower over, basin & WC, 1 x 2nd floor double, 1 x 2nd floor single, 1 x ground floor double. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin & WC. Outside WC/basin. Fitted kitchen with breakfast area. Dining room with gas fire. Sitting room.
- Gas central heating with gas fire in dining room
- Electric range-style cooker with double oven, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, radio, WiFi, small library of books
- All fuel & power inc. in rent
- Bed linen & towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot, highchair & stairgate on request
- Off road parking for 3 cars
- Enclosed lawned garden with patio, furniture, BBQ & pond
- 2 well-behaved dogs welcome at £10 per dog per week
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop & pub 10 mins walk
- Note: Although pond has a cover over it, it is still unfenced so please ensure care is taken.
- Last minute
About the location
Taunton 24 miles; Bridgwater 27 miles.
The popular seaside resort of Minehead occupies a wonderful sheltered spot beneath the dramatic North Hill, on the lovely West Somerset Coast. This welcoming town boasts a mile long esplanade, providing a wonderful backdrop to the golden beach, whilst the pretty harbour, visited in the summer by the famous paddle steamer Waverley, offers excellent fishing opportunities. Enjoy a nostalgic steam train journey from the seafront on the West Somerset Railway, or visit Blenheim Gardens, winner of many awards for its beautiful floral displays. Renowned for the largest herd of red deer in England, Exmoor National Park with its wooded valleys, pretty bridlepaths and heather clad moors, is well worth a visit, whilst the magnificent Norman Castle at nearby Dunster is a must.