- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
A lovely, detached barn conversion set amid 13 acres of fields and landscaped grounds, on the outskirts of Broadwoodkelly, 3 miles from Winkleigh.
Restored to a high standard, the property boasts an airy sitting room with woodburner, a spacious master bedroom with mezzanine area, many exposed beams and areas of exposed stonework, and a decked patio with views over a small private lake and acres of woodland and rolling fields.
Wander down to the wooden jetty, stroll through the meadows or talk to the horses in the adjacent paddock.
With miles of country lanes and the heather tors of Dartmoor to explore, fabulous fishing within 10 miles and the North Devon Coast just an hour away, there's plenty to see and do in this seductively beautiful area.
Two bedrooms: 1 x family room with double bed, single bed, double futon sofa bed and mezzanine level overlooking living area, 1 x ground floor double with en-suite (wet room-style shower room with shower, basin and WC). Bathroom with bath with shower over, WC and basin. Fully fitted kitchen. Sitting room with dining area and woodburner.
- Electric convector heaters with woodburner in sitting room
- Electric cooker, microwave, washing machine and tumble dryer in communal utility room, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, TV, DVD
- All fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair available on request
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Private decked patio with garden furniture
- Shared use of main garden with lake and garden furniture
- Well-behaved pets welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Pubs and shop 3 miles
- Note: Due to mezzanine level and unfenced lake, children should be supervised at all times
- Note: This property sleeps a maximum of 4 adults and 3 children
- Note: Water supply is from a bore hole.
About the location
Winkleigh 3 miles; Okehampton 8 miles.
Broadwoodkelly is a delightful country village set among lush green fields, high hedgerows and winding lanes just 8 miles from Okehampton and the ‘Gateway’ to the moors. Surrounded by a labyrinth of country walks, with several excellent fishing rivers, a number of quality golf courses and a wealth of wildlife on the doorstep, there are few better spots from which to experience the joys of country living. Pretty thatched villages with quaint pubs and restaurants abound, while close to hand are a number of Stately homes and National Trust properties. The wide sandy beaches and amazing surf of the North Devon coast is a short drive away, while in the other direction lie the wildest tors of Dartmoor. The cathedral city of Exeter is 50 minutes by car.
- Last minute