- Swimming pool
- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
Clovelly 4 miles.
This simple, semi-detached holiday chalet is found on the hilly slopes of a North Devon holiday park, amongst similar chalets, 4 miles from the fishing village of Clovelly and with sweeping sea views across Bideford Bay.
With comfortable, practical open plan living, this holiday chalet near Clovelly is ideal for a small family or group wanting to explore the beautiful North Devon coast and surrounding villages.
This holiday chalet near Clovelly has two bedrooms and a bathroom, and benefits from the use of the on-site facilities within this beautiful wooded site, including indoor and outdoor heated pools, a restaurant and bar, crazy golf and entertainment at various times throughout the year (use of facilities are at additional cost).
There is a lovely walk down to the pebbly beach through the woods from this North Devon holiday home, or a fifteen minute drive will take you to the golden sandy Blue Flag beaches at Westward Ho!, popular with families and surfers and also home to amusements and a bustling shopping centre.
The pretty, hillside fishing village of Clovelly is just a short drive away as is the Big Sheep Adventure Park.
A comfy holiday base, in a fabulous location for exploring the varied North Devon coast.
Note: This holiday chalet is a 5 minute walk away from property Ref 14419 and together they can accommodate 8 people.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x single with additional pull-out bed. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Open plan living area with fitted kitchen, sitting area and small dining area.
- Electric convector heaters
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD, selection of books, games and DVDs, WiFi available on site
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair available on request
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Use of on-site facilities including indoor and outdoor heated swimming pool, children's playground and soft play area, all-weather multi-sports court, amusements and games, crazy golf and launderette
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop, bar and restaurant on site
- Note: The on-site facilities will be available from Easter to the start of November
- Note: The chalet is on a hilly site and may not be suitable for the less mobile
- Note: There is a pedestrian-only pathway from the parking area to the chalet (approx
- 50 yards)
- Note: Passes to use the on-site facilities cost £55 per chalet
- Please contact the owner in advance of your stay if you wish to buy passes.
About the location
Bideford 8 miles.
The picturesque fishing village of Clovelly occupies a secluded, cliffside position and attracts visitors from the world over. A pedestrianised, cobbled street winds its way down the hillside passing the colourful gardens that characterise the village’s pretty, whitewashed cottages, on its way down to the sheltered harbour. Local shops, pubs and restaurants crowd the working harbour from where the local fishermen show their daily catch of mackerel and check their lobster pots. Follow the stunning coast over the clifftops toward the romantic Hartland Point, or to the colourful market town of Bideford, with its quaint quay, medieval bridge and vibrant shopping area. Nearby, the famous Westward Ho! provides superb beaches and excellent watersports opportunities, while the Big Sheep Adventure Park will occupy the whole family! A beautiful and inspirational location for a memorable holiday.
- Last minute