- Swimming pool
- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Games Room
Clovelly 4 miles.
This bright and airy end-terrace holiday chalet is situated on a slope, above Bideford Bay, and within Bideford Bay Holiday Park in Bucks Cross, near Clovelly in North Devon.
With amazing sea views, and in a quiet spot on the park close to woodland, this attractive chalet provides a relaxing break by the sea for both small families and friends.
This lovely chalet is all on the ground floor with an open plan living area, including a sitting area which is furnished with comfy sofas and has a wall-mounted TV.
There is also a modern well-equipped kitchen and a small dining area which opens out to a spacious, wrap around, decked veranda, an ideal space for lounging in the sunshine looking out to sea, where, on a clear day, you can see Lundy Island.
Both bedrooms lead off from the living room, with the double bedroom having sea views and access to the veranda.
The twin bedroom is comfy and brightly decorated and there is also a family shower room.
The benefit of chalets within holiday parks is the safe play areas for children, plus on-site facilities at Bideford Bay Park, which include the use of an indoor and outdoor heated swimming pool, crazy golf, seasonal entertainment and a restaurant and bar.
Woodland walks from this comfortable chalet guide you down to the South West Coast Path, offering marvellous ocean vistas across to Hartland Point, and the beach is only a five minute drive away.
There is also a good choice of other long, sandy, beaches in this area of Devon, and ample opportunity to swim in safety or try kitesurfing and bodyboarding.
The North Devon Coast is a designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and it offers a variety of outstanding beaches all within approximately 45 minutes to either the north or south of this central location.
If you fancy total peace and quiet, take a day trip out to Lundy Island via the MS Oldenburg from Bideford.
Visit the charming fishing village of Clovelly overlooking the harbour, and try to spot the donkeys trundling up the hill with their packages.
Explore further afield, where you will find the towns of Woolacombe and Westward Ho! and attractions such as the Saunton Sands beach, Combe Martin Wildlife and Dinosaur Park, Watermouth Castle and Family Theme Park and Exmoor Zoo.
A superb chalet for a relaxing break in spectacular North Devon.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with electric fire.
- Electric convector heaters with electric fire
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi available in clubhouse, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent, please bring own swimming/beach towels
- Travel cot and highchair
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Wrap around private decked balcony with furniture
- Use of on-site facilities including indoor and outdoor heated swimming pool, children's playground and soft play area, all-weather multi-sports court, amusements and games, crazy golf and launderette
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop, bar and restaurant available on site
- Note: The on-site facilities will be available from Easter to the start of November
- Note: The chalet is on a hilly site and is not suitable for those with limited mobility and although all ground floor, there is no wheelchair access so not suitable for wheelchair users
- Note: There is a pedestrian-only pathway from the parking area to the chalet (approx 50 yards)
- Note: Passes to use the on-site facilities cost £55 per chalet, please contact the owner in advance of your stay if you wish to buy passes
- Note: Allergy sufferers should note that although this property is pet free, the owner's dogs have been in the property
- Note: No stag/hen or similar
- Note: Max
- 4 people, including infants.
About the location
Bideford 8 miles.
The picturesque fishing village of Clovelly occupies a secluded, cliffside position and attracts visitors from the world over. A pedestrianised, cobbled street winds its way down the hillside passing the colourful gardens that characterise the village's pretty, whitewashed cottages, on its way down to the sheltered harbour. Local shops, pubs and restaurants crowd the working harbour from where the local fishermen show their daily catch of mackerel and check their lobster pots. Follow the stunning coast over the clifftops toward the romantic Hartland Point, or to the colourful market town of Bideford, with its quaint quay, medieval bridge and vibrant shopping area. Nearby, the famous Westward Ho! provides superb beaches and excellent watersports opportunities, while the Big Sheep Adventure Park will occupy the whole family! A beautiful and inspirational location for a memorable holiday.
Note: Max. 4 people, including infants.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute