- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
Situated in the oldest area of Ilfracombe, this spacious third floor Ilfracombe self-catering apartment is set on the top floor of a former Victorian hotel, and provides comfortable family accommodation, ideal for exploring the surrounding attractions and countryside.
This cosy Ilfracombe self-catering apartment has some views of the sea, lies within easy walking distance of the historic harbour area and all the surrounding cafés, restaurants and pubs, and from the balcony, Damien Hirst's Verity statue can be seen.
From your Ilfracombe self-catering apartment the town centre is a stroll away, offering an interesting museum, aquarium and chocolate emporium as well as plenty of independent shops.
A short drive from this Ilfracombe self-catering apartment will take you to a wealth of attractions including Exmoor National Park, Lynton, Lynmouth and the beaches at Saunton and Woolacombe.
For younger ones there is the adventure park at Watermouth Castle and The BIG Sheep at Bideford.
This Ilfracombe self-catering apartment is an ideal town centre base for your North Devon stay.
All third floor (lift access). Two bedrooms: 1 x double with TV, 1 x family with double bed and adult bunks. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen with dining area. Sitting room.
- Gas central heating
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, TV with FreeSat, DVD, CD/radio
- All fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair available
- Roadside parking outside property on a first come, first served basis
- Car parking permits for use in local car parks are available from the Ilfracombe Tourist Information Centre, at additional cost and by prior arrangement
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop, pub and beach 5 mins walk
- Note: There is a balcony at this 3rd floor property, access is through a window via the kitchen and there are low Victorian handrails
- Please ensure care is taken and children are supervised.
About the location
Barnstaple 11 miles.
The bustling seaside town of Ilfracombe lies on a beautiful stretch of North Devon coastline, with five beaches, much of it owned by the National Trust. Ilfracombe is only a ten minute drive from Exmoor National Park, with its rolling countryside and quaint villages. Ilfracombe's heritage harbour and quay are spectacular, with many pubs, restaurants and shops that create a lively, friendly atmosphere. From here, take a boat trip to magical Lundy Island, a place of natural beauty, which will provide you with an unforgettable experience. Ilfracombe is the centre for some of the finest walking country in England. Whether you enjoy a gentle promenade walk around Capstone Hill, tackling the rugged coastal path or prefer the river valleys and tranquillity of the moorland hills of Exmoor, you will find the scenery spectacular. To the east of Ilfracombe are the unique villages of Lynton and Lynmouth with its cliff top railway, and to the west lie the delights of Clovelly and Hartland. Moreover just a couple of miles away is the 3 mile long golden beach of Woolacombe Bay, a place to relax in the sun or catch some waves surfing. Ilfracombe is the perfect location for a North Devon holiday, offering you a gateway to an exciting blend of stunning coastal scenery, seaside fun, rural tranquillity and centuries of heritage and style.
- Last minute