- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
This well-presented holiday apartment is in a purpose-built block of flats in the popular seaside resort of Dawlish Warren, on the English Riviera.
Neat and compact and with modern facilities, this Dawlish apartment is ideal for families wanting a convenient base near a few shops, and within walking distance of the safe, Blue Flag sandy beach.
All on the ground floor and looking out over the lawns at the front of the block, this Dawlish apartment has a small balcony which is ideal for relaxing after a day on the beach.
Within this Dawlish apartment there are two bedrooms and an open plan living area with a well-equipped small kitchen.
Children are welcome to play in designated areas within the pleasant grounds outside this Dawlish apartment, and the seaside resort of Dawlish Warren offers many attractions for families including miles of sandy beach backed by dunes and a large nature reserve, a golf course and seasonal beach entertainment.
Nearby is the fabulous Paignton Zoo, home to thousands of animals, the Paignton & Dartmouth Steam Railway and Brixham Harbour where you can buy the catch of the day.
Further afield the resort town of Torquay has elegant gardens and plenty of shops and nightlife.
A convenient holiday apartment within a stroll of the sandy Dawlish Warren Beach.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area with doors to balcony.
Electric storage heaters. Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD, selection of books, games and DVDs. All fuel and power inc. in rent. Bed linen and towels inc. in rent. Designated off road parking space for 1 car, additional spaces available on a first come, first served basis. Private balcony with seating and use of lawns and playground in shared garden. Sorry, no pets and no smoking. Shop and pub 5 mins walk.
- Last minute
- “We were very happy with the accommodation which was well equipped, clean and located near to the beach. There was a large amount of information about places to visit and a range of places to eat for all tastes. We particularly enjoyed travelling by rail on the Riviera line from Dawlish Warren and on the Exe estuary.”
- “The flat was a good starting point to visit the area. There were excellent pubs out of the the village and a good general store at the entrance to the estate. The estate was well cared for and parking was available, one for each flat, but there were visitors spaces as well. The flat was excellently and thoughtfully equipped and the overall presentation very good. If you read the red instruction book, you will have no problems. Again part of the thoughtful presentation.”
- “Very clean and quiet, in a good location.”
- “The apartment met our needs, it was well equipped and very clean and comfortable. It was very well placed for the local beach and also for getting most of our provisions without having to use the car. It was close to the railway station and had a good bus service for those who come without a car. The apartment blocks were well maintained and the site was very quiet even at this time.”
- “It is a lovely place to stay, close to the beach and the shops. There are lots of places for walking, and frequent buses to travel further afield. Would definitely like to visit again in the future.”
About the location
Dartmoor 13 miles; Exeter 11 miles; Teignmouth 5 miles; Dawlish 2 miles.
A couple of miles northeast of the town of Dawlish is Dawlish Warren, a mile-long sand spit at the mouth of the river Exe on the stretch of South Devon coastline known as the English Riviera. Dawlish Warren has a selection of shops selling essentials, a golf course and a 55-acre Nature Reserve, home to more than 450 species of flowering plants including a rare lily. Guided tours around the Reserve are available in the summer season. The beach at Dawlish Warren is a sandy "Blue Flag" beach backed by sand dunes and small lakes and stretches for miles to reach the Exe estuary in one direction and Dawlish town in the other. A safe beach, lifeguarded in summer and providing a perfect place for seaside fun, and with many free open-air events, children's entertainers and spectacular firework displays during the summer season. Dawlish Warren has a railway station on the Exeter to Newton Abbot line, one of the most scenic railway journeys in the country. Nearby there is much to occupy the visitor along the English Riviera coastline including Paignton Zoo, the Dartmouth Steam Railway, the picturesque fishing harbour of Brixham and the long pier and promenade at Teignmouth. A typically English seaside resort, great for family holidays at any time of year.