- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
Woolsery 2 miles.
A detached, luxury, Finnish-style lodge in Hartland Forest Gold and Leisure Parc, 2 miles from Woolsery.
Located in the enchanting Hartland Forest, this beautifully furnished property boasts well equipped, open plan living on an open grassland site with fishing lakes which offer free fishing.
Ideal for walking and within easy driving distance are the stunning North Devon Heritage Coast and the secluded beaches at Sandymouth Bay and Bucks Mill.
Visit historic Barnstaple and Bideford or the charming cobbled village of Clovelly.
Bude with its fabulous beaches, indoor swimming pool and bowling facilities is just a 15 minute drive away.
A great location for a great holiday!
All ground floor. Three bedrooms: 1 x double with en-suite (bath with shower over, basin & WC), 2 x twin. Shower room with shower, basin & WC. Open plan living area with fitted kitchen, dining area (6 comfy seats, 2 extra) & sitting area (6 comfy seats, 2 extra) with sofa bed.
- Electric thermostatic heating
- Electric cooker, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, video, DVD, CD/cassette/radio
- All fuel & power inc. in rent
- Bed linen & towels inc. in rent
- FOC fishing (guests must have a rod licence)
- Cot & highchair on request
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Decked area with furniture
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop & pub 2 miles
- Note: Availability of fishing subject to change
- Contact Sykes for details
- Note: There are unfenced ponds 100 metres from lodge thus children must be supervised
- Note: Max
- 6 adults.
About the location
Bideford 13 miles; Bude 13 miles.
The small village of Woolsery is situated in the heart of North Devon, offering a local shop along with a warm, friendly pub. Nearby Hartland Forest encompasses hundreds of acres of Forestry Commission woodland, whilst just 5 miles away lies the village of Clovelly, renowned for its flower-strewn cottages and steep cobbled footpath leading down to the 14th Century harbour. Much of the seashore from Bideford to Bude is part of the National Trust’s Heritage Coastline with its breathtaking walks and dramatic cliffs at Hartland Quay just 6 miles away. Watersports enthusiasts are also well catered for, with surfing lessons available at Bude, and the watersports centre at Tamar Lakes.
- Last minute