- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
Woolsery 2 miles.
A detached Finnish-style lodge in Hartland Forest Parc, 13 miles from Bideford.
Finished to a high standard, this Woolsery cottage offers well-equipped open plan accommodation on one level.
With its own river valley and lakes, this is a wonderful spot for enjoying long walks, and guests will enjoy access to a range of facilities such as a swimming pool, bowling and tennis at nearby Penstowe Manor.
Your Woolsery cottage is a great base from which to enjoy Devon's exhilarating coastal landscape and explore all this region has to offer.
Local beaches at Sandymouth Bay and Bucks Mill, and the major surfing beaches at Westward Ho! and Bude are easily reached from this Woolsery cottage.
Pretty Clovelly and historic Bideford, with its atmospheric pannier market and romantic quayside, are also a short car ride from this Woolsery cottage.
All ground floor. Three bedrooms: 1 x double with en-suite bath, shower over, basin and WC, 2 x twin. Shower room with shower cubicle, basin and WC. Open plan living area with fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
- Electric thermostatic heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, TV, video, DVD, CD/cassette/radio
- Electricity inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Decked patio with furniture
- Leisure facilities available 5 miles away at Penstowe Manor including indoor and outdoor heated pools, Jacuzzi, sauna, squash court, tennis courts, bar/restaurant and games room all at extra cost
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 2 miles
- Note: Unfenced lakes on-site, children must be supervised
- Note: Cost for use of leisure facilities at Penstowe Manor are as follows: Adults - £4 per day, £11 for 3 days, £25 for 7 days; Children (aged 3 - 16) £3 per day, £8 for 3 days, £18 for 7 days; children under3 go free.
About the location
Bideford 13 miles; Bude 13 miles.
The small village of Woolsery is situated in the heart of North Devon, offering a local shop along with a warm, friendly pub. Nearby Hartland Forest encompasses hundreds of acres of Forestry Commission woodland, whilst just 5 miles away lies the village of Clovelly, renowned for its flower-strewn cottages and steep cobbled footpath leading down to the 14th Century harbour. Much of the seashore from Bideford to Bude is part of the National Trust’s Heritage Coastline with its breathtaking walks and dramatic cliffs at Hartland Quay just 6 miles away. Watersports enthusiasts are also well catered for, with surfing lessons available at Bude, and the watersports centre at Tamar Lakes.
- Last minute